• 4x4 and quad biking off road driving experience
• Tuition from qualified instructors
• The centre boasts a diverse off-road course to experience the amazing capabilities of the 4x4s and quads
• You will form part of a small group of up to 3 people for this experience
One Hour 4x4 Session
• Approximately 15-20 minutes personal driving time
• When not driving you will ride as a passenger
• Experience a real flavour of off road driving
• Tackle steep hills and a host of fun obstacles
• The fleet consists of Toyota Hilux Pick-Up trucks and Mark 1 Land Rover Discoveries
Two Hour Quad Session
• Around 50 minutes drive time
• You will have exclusive use of a 350cc Yamaha Grizzly quad bike for your session
What Can I Expect
The off road combo in Kent - the perfect package for one, two or three people! Numbers are kept small on these combined off roading experiences near Ashford in Kent, so you’re guaranteed more hands-on drive time and less waiting.
These packages combine quad biking and 4x4 off roading. You’ll be doing both activities and both offer lots of thrills on the tracks and trails. In fact, with over 100 acres of Kentish country estate to explore, you’ll have plenty to tackle during your experience.
Let’s start off with the quad biking. There’s a maximum of three bikes out at once, with one instructor leading the trio. This Kent team has chosen the hugely popular Yamaha Grizzly as the quad of choice and it’s a great pick. Powerful and agile, stable and easy to drive, they make quad biking fun from the word go.
Your instructor will show you the controls, then you’ll have time in the training paddock to get used to the acceleration, steering and braking. Once you’re confident, you’ll head out across fields and along tracks to play on both the natural and man-made obstacles that you’ll come across, with your instructor leading the way.
Next up is the off road driving in a 4x4 vehicle. With Land Rovers and Toyota HiLux pick-ups at your disposition, you’ve definitely got the motor for the job. These machines will take on pretty much anything nature or humans can throw at them - and win!
What we love about these sessions is that when you’re not in the driving seat you will be onboard as a back seat passenger, so you feel involved all the time. Sitting up front alongside the driver will be your instructor. And when it comes to off road training, this Kent team knows its stuff. When they’re not taking us novices out for a spin, they are providing professional training to various industry sectors where 4x4s are used.
We think the quality of the training is excellent, the terrain is superb and the LANTRA approved instructors are great at motivating and helping you progress to become a rather nifty off road driver. Ideal for individuals, duos or trios, this offroad combo in Kent is the package of choice for budding off roaders in Kent who want to combine quad biking with 4x4 vehicle driving.
• Available 7 days a week including bank holidays (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day)
• Minimum age is 17
• A full driving licence must be shown on the day
• There are no height or weight restrictions
• The site is exposed and conditions underfoot can be wet and muddy, so appropriate outdoor clothing and sturdy footwear is recommended
• Non participating spectators are welcome to come along however there are no views of the driving area
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Eastwell Park Estate near Ashford - a stunning country house estate set within 3,000 aces of woodland, fields and lawns.