• A 90 minute expedition over The O2 roof
• Meet your climb guide and get kitted out in a climb suit, shoes and safety harness
• Enjoy 360 degree views from the viewing platform of The O2
• A 100ml glass of Champagne Lanson on the viewing platform
Additional Safety Measures
• Climbs are currently limited to 10
•Screens installed at reception desks and social distancing modifications throughout
• Hand sanitiser inits installed
• Climb shoes are provided, however; visitors are required to wear their own suitable clothing rather than using the branded climb suits
• Staff will be wearing face coverings and gloves; however these are not mandatory for customers
• Only contactless payments are accepted
What Can I Expect
Take a toast on the roof of The O2 with a Celebration Climb for two! On this thrilling experience you’ll be marvelling at the views whilst sipping a glass of Champagne at the viewing platform right in the middle of the roof of London’s iconic O2 Arena.
Before you can chink glasses and say cheers, you have to get up there. And that’s where it all gets interesting. Originally built to house the exhibition to celebrate the start of the third millennium, 'The Dome’ as it was known is still, to this day, the largest structure of its type in the world. It may resemble a large marquee, but it’s actually a major feat of engineering and architecture standing 52m high.
Given all that, how on earth do you get up there for your celebratory flute of Champagne Lanson? Well, you walk it, that’s how! You get kitted out with special O2 walking boots with harnesses and karabiners and then you set off with your guide leading you on your mission to scale this most famous curved structure.
It’s an incredible adventure up there, as you pass those iconic 100m-high yellow masts and make your way skywards. Having reached the very highest point of The O2, it’s time to congratulate yourselves with your well-deserved glass of Champagne.
At this point if you have something very special to celebrate, it might be the moment to savour. Maybe you have a question to pop? Maybe you want to raise a glass to acknowledge that special person or a birthday? Whatever the occasion, there’s no better way that celebrating right on the very top of The O2, glass of Champagne in hand.
What goes up must come down, as they say, so having taken in the views, shared a selfie or two, done the toasting and polished off your Champagne, it’s time to walk back down the other side of The O2. Once your feet are back on solid ground, take a moment to look back at where you’ve just been and congratulate yourselves on your incredible O2 celebration climb.
• Daily climbs from 10am
• Summer opening: 25th March until 6th October
• Winter opening: 7th October until 24th March
Climb the O2 re-opens 4th July 2020
• There will be limited dates over the first few weeks due to a soft launch
• In July there will be the following closure dates: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 20 (pm), 21, 22
• From 23rd July onwards climbs will be back to 7 days a week
• Climbs continue to run on full hours so approximately from 10am through to 8.30pm each day over July and August.
• Minimum age 18
• Minimum height 1.2m
• Maximum weight 21 stone
• Maximum waist measurement 125cm, maximum upper thigh measurement 75cm
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant
• Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Participants should arrive 15 minutes before your climb time
• Generally each group will consist of up to 16 people with a guide
• If you are looking to 'Climb The O2' in the next few days, please advise our customer services team Monday-Friday during office hours. Voucher codes for online session bookings are not dispatched on weekends or bank holidays
• The O2 Arena, Peninsula Square, London, SE10