West End Theatre Break for Two
• Choose from Upper Circle or Top Seats
• One nights accommodation at a 3 star hotel including breakfast
Upper Circle Shows:
• Matilda Monday- Saturday Booking until 10th October 2019
• The Mousetrap Monday - Saturday Booking until 30th June 2019
• Wicked Tuesday - Thursday evening & Wednesday Matinee Booking until 30th November 2019
Top Seat Shows:
• School of Rock Monday, Wednesday & Thursday Evening & Thursday Matinee Booking until 5th October
• Thriller Live Tuesday - Thursday Evening, Saturday Matinee & Sunday Evening & Matinee Booking until 29th September
• Wicked Monday - Friday evening and Wednesday Matinee Booking until 30th November 2019
• The Woman in Black Tuesday - Friday Evening & Saturday
• Please note shows are subject to change
What Can I Expect
Get your fill of the bright lights of London and enjoy a little theatrical thrill with an overnight stay with our West End show packages! Grab a friend, relative or partner and take them on a whirlwind exploration of the capital with a fantastic range of show-stopping performances to liven up your day.
Your two-person stage show package includes a pair of tickets to a West End show of your choice and a one-night stay in a London hotel on a room and breakfast basis. If you’re a real theatre lover, then combining a session in the auditorium with a spot of retail therapy and a splash of city sightseeing will make for the perfect little getaway.
All the hotels on offer are located within zones 1-4 of the London Underground network and provide easy access to the West End theatre where your show is playing. This package gives you plenty of time to ‘do’ everything you want to in the capital, including grabbing a bite to eat in one of the many top restaurants and niche nosh establishments around the city centre, with the West End being a popular eating location for locals and tourists alike.
What’s great about this West End show package is that the performance and hotel are only chosen after you’ve purchased the voucher, so if you’re buying it as a gift there’s no need to second guess which show or hotel the recipient would prefer. You can still look at the options for an idea of the shows on offer, but the ultimate decisions rests with the lucky jet-setting couple.
This experience and hotel combination is always a favourite gift for special occasions, offering a fantastic range of theatre opportunities. Whether it’s for you or a loved one, this is a capital choice for drama-loving show goers and anyone wanting to treat themselves to a little London sojourn. If you can’t wait to sing, laugh or cry along to a top stage performance from some of the city’s top stars, then try our West End show packages for the ultimate urban indulgence.
IntotheBlue specialises in offering a quality selection of memorable gift experiences perfect for special occasions. Please visit our gift ideas section for more information and inspiring special occasion gift suggestions.
• Available for arrival to the Hotel on weekday evenings
• Please note this voucher is not valid for Saturday evening accommodation
• All hotel stays and theatre shows are subject to availability and change
• Vouchers are not available for use during national school holidays
Vouchers Valid until 31st December 2019
• There is a minimum age of 16 years for this experience
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Most Hotel Facilities include a restaurant, bar and gym
• This theatre welcomes wheelchair users, however the supplier can only allocate patrons who require wheelchair access in specific areas as indicated by the theatre according to their health and safety policy, and independently of the general allocations available for this experience
• All shows take place in the West End
• The nearest train station is Charing Cross
• Thistle City Barbican, Travel Lodge Faringdon, King's Cross, Central City Rd, Southwark, Holiday Villas and Suites, Ashley Hotel, Bayswater Inn, My Place Hotel
• Hotels are subject to availability and change