• Drive a classic 1960s Ford Mustang
• Enjoy one of the vehicles for a full 24 hour hire
• Welcome and full car familiarisation
• Insurance for one driver and a limit of 150 miles is included
• Up to three passengers may accompany you on your drive
• 1966 Ford Mustang Coupe (Burgundy)
• 1966 Ford Mustang Coupe (Silver)
• 1967 Ford Mustang Coupe (Blue)
• 1967 Ford Mustang Convertible (Red)
• 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback (Green)
What Can I Expect
Go cruisin’ in your ‘stang with these great Mustang rental deals! A full fleet of classic American Ford Mustangs is ready and waiting to roar off with you for a 24-hour hire package that’ll see you driving an all-American Mustang in the UK on the open roads.
This classic Mustang hire is exactly that. The cars for rental are genuine Ford Mustangs that have been imported. Some have undergone a complete restoration and renovation in the UK that has not left one body panel or mechanical part unturned. Others arrived in restored condition from the States ready to take the British roads. Today, each and every wild horse of a Mustang available for you to hire is presented to you in great condition - considering they are over 50 years old!
It’s worth noting that all Mustang hire cars in this stable are left hand drive, so you’ll be getting a truly authentic driving experience. And it’s definitely going to be all about the cruising, as they are all automatic transmission too. There’s a mixture of straight sixes, V8s and various body styles too and our vouchers are valid for all cars.
Just imagine coasting along around the country roads of Lewes and East Sussex in a viper red, 1967 convertible Ford Mustang. Make heads turn as you drive along the seafront in a California-style with a striking blue Mustang called Mr Horse. Rent a rare fastback Ford Mustang and you’ll be channeling your inner Steve McQueen in Bullitt - but no epic road races with any Dodges please!
Indeed, with all hire cars being classic Mustangs from the 1960s, each one has a story to tell. The sublime burgundy red Mustang came with its original bill of sale from 1966 and the pewter silver 1966 V8 has been restored with more than a nod to the famous Eleanor from the film ‘Gone in 60 Seconds’.
The older Mustangs are absolute icons and they clearly hold a place close to the heart of this family-run company, which specialises in renting out immaculate examples of these great American pony cars. Book your Mustang rental so you too can feel the cool vibes of classic motoring straight from the US of A to the shores of East Sussex!
• Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout the year, excluding Bank Holidays
• All dates are subject to the availability of your chosen Mustang
• Drivers must have held a full manual or automatic UK driving licence for more than 2 years (six points or fewer)
• Drivers must be aged between 25 and 78
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Additional drivers can be added for £25 per person when booking your date
• A refundable insurance deposit is required for security (currently £950 on Coupe, £1250 for Convertible & £1500 for Fastback)
• Lewes, East Sussex