• A self-guided tour in two classic cars
• 20 miles driving in each car
• Welcome and full car familiarisation
• Drives can be enjoyed with family and friends (depending on the number of seats of your chosen car)
• Refreshments are included
• Fuel for the route and insurance for one driver is included
• V12 Dilemma: XJS V12 and E Type V12
• Sports Car Shootout: E Type and Healey MkIV
What Can I Expect
Themed classic car drives just for you! If you have a fondness for classic motors, you will love these multi-car drives. Our superb experiences will see you driving two different cars on the public roads and they are all classics and all gorgeous.
Your mini road trip sets off from the classic car HQ at Redditch in Worcestershire. From here you’re really well-placed to explore some of the finest countryside around, from quaint Cotswold villages, to stunning Anglo-Welsh border vistas. This part of the country has a lot going for it and we think it’s best explored in a car - and a classic one at that!
The themes for these classic car hire packages are utter fun. Will you go for the double V12 whammy or plump for a sporting shootout? Collating and pitching the very best of the best against each other means you get to drive some absolutely fabulous vintage cars spanning the decades.
On these tours you’ll take each car for a 20-mile spin on the public roads, giving you enough time to really get to know the car and see some rather nice green and pleasant land as you drive.
Ingeniously, these cars come ready for hire with pre-loaded SatNavs, so there’s no sitting in a lay-by pouring over an OS map, you just cruise and follow the navigational instructions. What’s more, all the fuel is included in the deal, as is insurance. You can even invite passengers (subject to the capacity of the vehicle) to join you on your whirlwind tours.
So whether you love your cars long and lean, sporty or big on horsepower, we’ve got the themed classic car drive for you. Great value for money (and so much more practical than actually going out and buying a vintage car yourself), they combine a day out in the country with some fabulous multi-car motoring.
• Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• All dates are subject to availability of your chosen vehicles
• Drivers must hold a full manual UK driving licence with less than 6 points
• Drivers must be aged between 25 and 75
• Passengers can travel in the car for free provided there is space
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Optional collision damage waiver is available to purchase when booking your date for an additional charge of £30
• Credit card details will be taken as security against the vehicle while it is in your possession
• As with all classic cars there is no guarantee they will be available on the day. In the event a car is unavailable it will be substituted with another classic car from the extensive fleet
• Redditch, Worcestershire