• Two seater dirt buggy session for two people
• Drive the 1200cc manual geared Blitzworld Vigilante off road buggy
• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• Instruction on handling the buggies and their controls
• Drive the four acre race track with lumps, bumps, chicanes and drifting bends to test your skills
• These buggies are capable of speeds in excess of 80mph , however for your safety speeds will not exceed 35mph
• Be prepared to get wet and muddy!
• You may form part of a small group on the day
• Allow around one and a half hours on site
What Can I Expect
Introducing the Blitzworld Vigilante dirt buggies in Cheshire! These machines are in a completely different league to your typical off road kart. The Vigilante buggy has a car engine and a manual gear box, so they go like the clappers. Fancy taking one on as a duo? Here’s all the pair of you need to know on this buggy experience for two.
The team who design and make these mad little buggies have come up with a winner in the Vigilante. It’s purely for off-road use. It has a full NASCAR-type roll cage and racing harnesses (which have proved pretty useful for some rather trigger happy buggyers!), has full independent suspension, FOX nitrogen damped shocks on the rear and 12” alloys fitted with blank tread tyres.
Yep, this dirt buggy certainly walks the walk and talks the talk. Which is why this Cheshire team has devised a seriously challenging circuit for their resident Vigilantes. These hardy machines take all the off road use and abuse in their stride and just keep on going. And going. Whatever the weather.
The main buggy driving season at this Cheshire venue is spring and summer. The ground is brilliantly hard and bouncy, with plenty of opportunity to get the dust flying at spectacular speed. And, of course, the circuit includes the obligatory water splashes, so expect to be getting mucky whilst you buggy. And that’s what it’s all about.
For these dirt buggy sessions in Cheshire you’ll be a pair (as the Vigilante is a two seater). Your voucher is for two people, so whilst one of you is driving, the other will be passenger, keeping that buggy nicely balanced as you screech round the bends. You can choose to swap over mid-way or not, so it’s an ideal experience if there’s a non-driver. For those keen to take on these powerful buggies, you will need to know how to use a manual gearbox, as the Vigilantes have normal car engines!
• Weekends and selected weekdays between April and September
• Dates and session times are subject to availability
• Alternative dates may be arranged upon request for an additional charge payable when booking
• Minimum age 18
• Maximum weight around 18 stone
• A good general level of fitness is required
• Not suitable during pregnancy
• Spectators are welcome to come along and watch the action
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• You should wear comfortable clothing and long trousers
• Waterproof clothing is advised, disposable suits can be hired on site from if required
• Frodsham, Cheshire