• Drive 5 very British classic cars for the day
• Road trips cover a route of around 100 miles through the Malverns and Worcestershire
• Two hour guided tour of the famous Morgan Motors factory in Malvern
• Briefing session and introduction to the cars
• Lunch break (lunch not included)
• Each driver will get the chance to drive each of the five cars for between 30-45 minutes
• Places are strictly limited to a maximum of 16
• Insurance and fuel are included
• Passengers vouchers allow one person to accompany you for the day,
tour of the Morgan Motors factory are included
• Please note cars are subject to change
• HMC Healey MKIV (currently unavailable)
• Jaguar E Type 4.2 coupe
• Jaguar Mk2
• Jaguar XJS
• Jaguar E Type convertible
What Can I Expect
Not only do you go on a classic car road trip on this experience, you get a guided tour of the Morgan factory too! This is motoring in the Malverns at its very best. Combining a fleet of gorgeous classic motors with a fascinating visit to a now rare, 100% British-owned, car manufacturer, this is a day out motoring fans will adore.
The experience starts in Redditch, where there will be a very inviting line-up of classic cars for you to embark on your road trip in. Various stopping points are incorporated into the 100mile round trip, so you swap cars regularly, driving a total of five by the end of the expedition. And of course, this is driving on the public roads, not just whizzing around a track.
As you’d imagine, the roadbook for this road trip in stunning classic cars has been carefully constructed (and rigorously tested by the operator!) to use the best country roads. You won’t be buffeting along the motorway, this tour is more about getting a real feel for the cars and just actually enjoying the sensation of driving - something that is invariably lost in our dull daily commute to the office in stop-start traffic.
Your route in the morning takes you to Malvern, home to the Morgan car factory. On your tour you’ll witness the full manufacturing process from start to finish, watching the highly skilled workforce hand build these fabulous Morgan cars, just like they always have.
The brand was founded in 1910 by Mr Morgan and the company is still 100% privately owned by the Morgan family. A short film at the start of your factory tour tells you all about the history of Morgan up to the present day, before you head off to the factory floor. Watch in awe as the ash wood and metal is formed and bonded, see the trim shop at work and look on as the final assembly takes place, right down to that final polish.
We think the factory tour is the perfect icing on the cake for this classic car road trip. You will be shown around by a highly knowledgeable guide and there's even time to stop for lunch in the delightful on-site Morgan cafe, before you continue your road trip across the Malvern Hills, then back up to base.
• Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• Driving days start at 8am and finish at around 4.30pm
• All dates are subject to availability
• Drivers must hold a full manual UK driving licence with less than 6 points
• Drivers must be aged between 25 and 75
• Not suitable for spectators, however a passenger voucher can be purchased for one person to accompany you for the day
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Optional collision damage waiver is available to purchase for £30 when booking your date
• As with all classic cars there is no guarantee they will be available on the day. In the event a car is unavailable it will be substituted with another classic car from the extensive fleet
• Passengers vouchers can be purchased if you do not wish to drive and would just like a passenger experience
• Experiences are based on two voucher holders per car - If you are attending on your own you may be paired with another driver and share the driving. Passenger vouchers are available to purchase should you not wish to be paired up on the day
• Redditch, Worcestershire