Made in Chelsea Tour
• A guided walking tour to see where the cast hang out, dine, drink, party and go shopping
• See more than 20 filming locations featured in the show
• Get inside gossip on where the cast hang out in Chelsea
• Finish your tour at one of the bars featured regularly in the show
• Your tour will last around 2 hours
What Can I Expect
If you're a fan of E4's reality TV show MIC you'll love this Made In Chelsea tour! Starting off in Sloane Square your knowledgeable host will guide you on a walk around this funky area of the capital that's bursting at the seams with rich and famous types. Expect fancy cars, smart boutiques and very cool bars and cafes everywhere!
Ducking in and out of the side streets of Chelsea, you'll come across loads of locations you'll recognise that have made it onto the small screen. Your tour guide will be able to answer any questions you have, as well as having all the gossip and insider knowledge on the show too
The heart and soul of Chelsea has to be the King's Road. As you trot along you might even spot some other celebs (it's not just the privileged girls and boys of Made in Chelsea who live around here you know!). No time to stop and stare though, you've got around 20 different sights to check out on this walking tour.
So whether you have a soft spot for Eton-educated Spencer Matthews, can't get enough of Jamie Laing the heir to McVitie's, go weak at the knees at the poshness of Oliver Proudlock, or love Binky Felstead's fashion style, this is the tour for you as you dip inside this BAFTA award-winning fly on the wall reality show.
After a good two hours on your Made in Chelsea tour, you'll find yourselves in one of the bistros that features regularly in the show. One of the favourites is the Blue Bird, a lovely bar, cafe and food store in the midst of all the MIC action boasting a fabulous terrace that attracts the socialite types from all around Westminster and Chelsea.
• Available on selected Saturdays from February to November
• Tours usually start at 1:30pm
• Under 16's must be accompanied by a participating adult
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Your tour will start outside Royal Court Theatre, Sloane Square, London and finish at Bluebird Restaurant, King's Road