• Entrance to Madame Tussaud's for Two
• Tickets include admission to a selection of interactive shows and exhibits such as Star Wars, Marvel Super Hero 4D and the Spirit of London Ride
• Three course lunch or dinner at Planet Hollywood accompanied by a glass of wine per person
What Can I Expect
Grab your Madame Tussauds tickets and hang out with the celebrities taking selfies! The smiles might be made of wax, but the fun factor is very real with these great value Tussauds deals. With guaranteed access to the museum within 40 minutes to beat the huge queues, there’s even a meal at Planet Hollywood included too with these superb voucher deals.
Fancy giving George Clooney a little hug? Always wanted to stand next to Cheryl Cole-Versini-Fernandez-Tweedy to see just how teeny she really is? Would you like to photobomb a royal portrait with the Queen and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge? You will be walking the walk with the most famous names from the world of pop, history, film, music and more with these Madame Tussauds vouchers.
These incredibly life-like Tussauds waxwork models have been cleverly arranged into individual exhibit areas, each dealing with a different subject area. So you could be having your photo with glammed up Kanye and Kim in the party room, or watching in wonder as you witness some of your favourite ever film characters from both Bollywood and Hollywood (where else could you see ET, Katniss Everdeen and Audrey Hepburn in the same room?) in the film area.
Then there’s the more interactive scenes where you can strut your stuff on the catwalk with Cara and Kendall, perch on the bed of the YouTube stars Zoe and Alfie, or just do that famous Usain Bolt pose in the sporting greats emporium. Shed a tear at one of Adele’s power ballads, see Obama at his White Office desk, or snap Tom Daley in mid-dive.
As well as all these realistic characters you get to meet, your tickets include Madame Tussauds’s Marvel Superhero 4D show, where you join the crime-fighting superheroes and the Spirit of London Taxi Ride, where you hop in one of London’s famous black cabs for a ride through 400 years of London’s history. For a small fee payable locally, you can enter the mysterious interactive world of Sherlock Holmes, fusing illusion, theatre and spectacle.
And the glamour doesn’t stop there, as you will be going star-spotting at London’s famous Planet Hollywood restaurant. A table will be reserved for you at this all-American eatery on the Haymarket near Piccadilly Circus for you to enjoy a three course meal - all included in the price of your Madame Tussauds tickets.
• Standard opening times: Mon-Fri 09:30 - 17:30
• Sat-Sun 09:00-18:00
• Mon-Sat 11:30-01:00
• Sun 11:30-midnight
• Madame Tussauds can only accept three wheelchair users in the building at any time
• Planet Hollywood is wheelchair accessible
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Tickets do not include the Sherlock Holmes Experience - this is around £5 extra, payable locally and subject to availability at time of visit
• Madame Tussauds, Marylebone Road, London
• Planet Hollywood, Haymarket, on the Bakerloo line underground