A River Thames Luncheon Cruise
• One and a half hour cruise
• Two course set menu
• Unparalleled views of London
• Sightseeing audio commentary
• Fairtrade tea or coffee
• Extensive beverage menu
IntotheBlue offers a quality selection of Thames dinner cruises suiting all tastes and is just one of our popular best sellers from the wide selection of birthday gifts on offer from IntotheBlue.
What Can I Expect
Treat someone you love to a Lunch Cruise on London’s foremost waterway, combining a luxury riverboat tour with a two course meal! Sit back and relax as you sail gently along, past iconic landmarks, buildings and monuments, enjoying your meal.
Whether you're after a romantic date for two, or want to treat the whole family, this is one of our most popular days out in the capital. It's also a great excuse to get dressed up, with a smart casual dress code requested for all passengers joining the boat for a luncheon cruise.
Lunch on this cruise around London is from a two-course, seasonal set menu. Food is freshly prepared onboard by the boat’s chef team and served at your table whilst you cruise. The vouchers also include Fairtrade tea or coffee to round off your delicious meal afloat.
On the return leg of your London lunch cruise, you’ll pass key waterside landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, the Globe theatre and the instantly-recognisable structures of Waterloo train station and the MI6 SIS building. You’ll also be treated to a live commentary, including some quirky stories you just won't find in the guidebooks!
There is plenty of time to both eat and take in the views, as the voyage lasts around an hour and a half. We highly recommend bringing along a camera so you can capture the best of the capital’s sights from on board these special floating vessels that have been designed with sightseeing in mind. All lunch cruises depart from and return to London’s Embankment Pier, with the riverside location within easy distance of mainline stations and public transport.
These lunch cruises through London are a perennial best-seller, so our advice is to book your vouchers now to avoid disappointment. That way you too can enjoy this spectacular gourmet experience on one of the world’s most notable rivers, taking in everything this splendid city has to offer, whilst you tuck into a freshly-cooked meal served at your table.
• Symphony boarding is at 12.30 and disembarkation is at 14.30
• Harmony boarding is at 11.45 and disembarkation is at 13.45
• Specific times will be confirmed upon booking
• April to December - Wednesday to Saturday
• June to September - Tuesday to Saturday
• January to March - Thursday to Saturday
• Cruises usually do not operate on Bank Holidays or over the Christmas and New Year holidays
• Fully booked until 31st August for weekends
• There is a no smoking policy onboard for the duration of the cruise, with the exception of the outside deck
• Children under 3 years of age are not allowed onboard
• Dress code is smart casual, no shorts or trainers
• The Harmony is a wheelchair friendly vessel, with wheelchair access onto the vessel and toilets on the same level
• Drinks are available to purchase from the bar onboard
• There is a separate menu available for customers with specific dietary requirements, advance booking is required
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment , London