• Enjoy a delicious lunch while you cruise down the River Thames
• Unparalleled views of London
• Sightseeing audio commentary giving you a taste of the history along the way
• Cruises last one and a half hours
Premier Lunch Cruise
• Two-course set lunch
• Tea and coffee
Premier Plus Lunch Cruise
• Welcome glass of Champagne
• Three-course set menu
• Half a bottle of house wine (per person) and mineral water
• Tea and coffee
What Can I Expect
Treat someone you love to a lunch cruise on London’s foremost waterway, combining a luxury riverboat tour with a delicious meal! Sit back and relax as you sail gently along, past iconic landmarks, buildings and monuments, enjoying your meal.
Whether you're after a romantic date for two, or want to treat the whole family, this is one of our most popular days out in the capital. It's also a great excuse to get dressed up, with a smart casual dress code requested for all passengers. You will be embarking on the Glass Room for your luncheon cruise, which has nautical-themed interiors created by the Tom Dixon Design Studio.
Lunch on this cruise around London is a seasonal set menu. Food is freshly prepared onboard by the boat’s chef team and served at your table whilst you cruise. You can choose between a two or three-course menu for your delicious meal afloat.
You’ll also be treated to a professionally recorded commentary as you sail, including some quirky stories you just won't find in the guidebooks. You’ll pass key waterside landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, the Globe theatre and the instantly-recognisable structures of Waterloo train station and the MI6 SIS building.
There is plenty of time to both eat and take in the views, as the voyage lasts around an hour and a half. We highly recommend bringing along a camera so you can capture the best of the capital’s sights from on board these special floating vessels that have been designed with sightseeing in mind.
All lunch cruises depart from and return to London’s Embankment Pier, with the riverside location within easy distance of mainline stations and public transport. You’ll be asked to arrive 30-minutes before the departure time, so you have plenty of time to board and get settled in your seat before setting off.
These lunch cruises through London are a perennial best-seller, so our advice is to book your vouchers now to avoid disappointment. That way you too can enjoy this spectacular gourmet experience on one of the world’s most notable rivers, taking in everything this splendid city has to offer.
• Boarding: 12:00, departure 12:30, return 14:00
• January: Saturdays
• February, November & December: Fridays and Saturdays
• March & October: Wednesday-Saturday
• April, May & September: Tuesday-Saturday
• June-August: Monday-Saturday
• Cruises usually do not operate on Bank Holidays or over the Christmas and New Year holidays
• There is a no smoking policy onboard for the duration of the cruise, with the exception of the outside deck
• Children under 3 years of age are not allowed onboard
• Dress code is smart casual, no shorts or trainers
• The Glass Room is a wheelchair friendly vessel, with wheelchair access onto the vessel and toilets on the same level
• Drinks are available to purchase from the bar onboard
• There is a separate menu available for customers with specific dietary requirements, advance booking is required
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London