• Entry Tickets to London Zoo
• View over 750 different species of animal including Penguins, Lions and Tigers
• Enjoy a two course meal at Music & Beans
What Can I Expect
Big paws, little paws, wings and more with these London Zoo tickets! These packages give you London zoo entry tickets so you can wander around the world's oldest scientific zoo to see the animals. Then after your visit, refuel with a tasty and healthy meal in a trendy Camden eatery.
Opened in 1828, London Zoo is now home for over 750 different species of animals. Run entirely with funds raised by donations and entrance tickets, the zoo is looked after by the Zoological Society of London. It’s a wonderful place for all ages to explore and it’s just the ticket for a day out with a difference in London.
These London Zoo tickets give you access to all the enclosures and the daily events too. So if you fancy watching the penguins sliding around and swimming, head to the show at Penguin Beach, or perhaps tip-toe into Tiger Territory to learn about the Sumatran Tigers. And they might not be big, but they are impressive - Megabugs is an insect emporium that will leave you amazed. If you time your visit right, you'll be able to watch Otter feeding time, which is, quite frankly, adorable. These loveable creatures adore their fish lunch and it'll be served up right in front of your eyes!
Your London Zoo tickets also give you entry to the amphitheatre to see shows like 'Animals in Action', where you'll see various species showing off their flying prowess, their climbing cleverness or perhaps their great jumping skills. It doesn't all happen in the open air either, burrowing with the likes of the aardvarks and the porcupines in 'Going Underground'. All fascinating stuff.
Having spent the best part of a day visiting London’s favourite Zoo, what better way to round off your outing than with a meal out! Easily accessible from the Zoo, you'll be heading to the bustling Camden High Street to Music & Beans. This trendy and laid back cafe offers all manner of bites and eats with a healthy twist.
We think London Zoo tickets combined with a meal for two are a great way to see the Zoo and carry on the fun afterwards. And with your entry tickets in hand, you bypass any queues at the gates and head straight to the animals. Highlights for us include the grade II listed art deco Penguin House and the pondersome pygymy hippos.
• London Zoo is open every day of the year except Christmas Day
• Your meal at Music and Beans can be booked Monday- Thursday 7am-7pm, Friday 7am-12am, Saturday 8am-12am and Sunday 8am-7pm
• All bookings are subject to availability
• Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult
• ZSL London is wheelchair accessible (although some areas within ZSL London Zoo have limited access)
• Music & Beans is wheelchair accessible - a portable ramp will be provided
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Please note that once you exit the Zoo there is no re-entry.
The restaurant is situated 15 minutes' walk from the Zoo and we advise booking your meal for the end of your visit
• London Zoo and Music & Beans
• Nearest station, Camden Town (Northern Line)