• A London Attraction and Afternoon Tea for Two
• Choose from a Standard or 'Chic' afternoon tea
Standard Afternoon Tea options:
• Number 12 Ambassadors
'Chic' Afternoon Tea options:
• Homage at Waldorf Hilton (with champagne)
• Millennium Mayfair
• Amba Charing Cross
• Strand Palace Tea
What Can I Expect
So you want to spend the day in London. Attractions abound, let us help you decide which of the capital's historic monuments and buildings to visit with our great value London attraction packages that also include a tasty traditional afternoon tea for two.
You can choose from a whole spectrum of top London visitor attractions and you'll be able to take your table at your choice of London's most salubrious tea salons, including ‘chic’ options in some very smart hotels, all of which are centrally located in the heart of London and easy to get to from your chosen attraction. There might even be a porter with a top hat and tails who'll open the door for you!
As for which of London's attractions you pick, there is something cultural, beautiful and intriguing for all tastes. You might fancy a nosy around the engine rooms and walk the walkways 42m above the road on a visit around Tower Bridge, the most famous bridge spanning the Thames. Or how about discovering just what the role of the Household Cavalry Regiment is at its home in Horse Guards, where you can wander around this living museum and watch the troops at work?
You can also visit Kensington Palace and Gardens, both steeped in history with the King's and Queen's State apartments, an exhibition on Queen Victoria and attractive grounds to enjoy too. How about looking around one of the most popular London attractions and most easily recognisable edifices on the skyline, St Paul's Cathedral? Built to Christopher Wren's distinctive design, you will be able to see behind the scenes including the mysterious Whispering Gallery.
These are just a few of the attractions available in central London and if you fancy heading further afield (it's a short train ride from Waterloo) you could explore the wonderful Hampton Court Palace and gardens. The royals may no longer be in residence, but it remains one of outer London's major attractions.
After all that sightseeing you're bound to be a bit peckish, so the second part of your London attraction package is a welcome treat. Sit down in the lounges of the some of the finest addresses in London and enjoy what can only be described as a sumptuous traditional afternoon tea, complete with dainty sandwiches, patisseries, cakes, scone and, of course, a selection of single estate and blended teas, all served in that inimitable English style. We think combining sightseeing with teatime is the way to do London attractions!
• All dates subject to availability
• Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• ArcelorMittal Orbit + The Slide
• Banqueting House
• Chelsea Football Stadium Tour
• Churchill War Rooms
• City Cruises: Red River Rover (any trip)
• Emirates Stadium Tours
• Ghost Bus Tour
• Hampton Court Palace
• HMS Belfast (also with City Cruises afternoon tea ENCBFC)
• The Household Cavalry Museum
• The Ideal Home Show
• Jack the Ripper Walking Tour
• Kensington Palace
• Kew Gardens and Palace
• The London Bridge Experience and Tombs
• The London Dungeon
• London Eye River Cruise (river cruise only)
• Royal Academy of Arts: Summer Exhibition
• Royal Museums of Greenwich (Cutty Sark + Observatory)
• Sealife London Aquarium (includes Behind the Scenes)
• Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition and Tour
• Shrek's Adventure London
• St.Paul's Cathedral
• Wembley Stadium Tour
• Twickenham Stadium Tour
• Tower Bridge Exhibition and The Monument
• The Tower of London
• Westminster Abbey
• Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour
• Windsor Castle
• ZSL London Zoo
• Please note attractions are subject to change