• Your snooker experience lasts around seven hours
• Lunch and refreshments for all participants
• Fully qualified snooker coaches will give you a brief history and theories of snooker
• One to one tuition according to your playing level
• Practice sessions
• Presentation of certificated and a photo call with resident professional players
• All equipment needed is provided
What Can I Expect
Play like a pro with our Snooker Coaching in Sheffield! You’ll be going snooker loopy with professional coaching at this state of the art snooker centre that boasts superb lighting and top quality cloths - it is also right in the heart of Sheffield which makes it very easy to get to. Getting a pro to coach you in snooker will really bring your play up a notch, with a fully qualified instructor guiding you one-to-one through this classic game. The session is a full seven hour day and everything you will need is provided. As every snooker fan will know, Sheffield has a long heritage with the sport, hosting the World Snooker Championship at the Crucible Theatre, so where better to learn to how to play the cue?
Whether you're a total beginner or already enjoy playing snooker, these intensive one day coaching sessions in Sheffield are fantastic. All teaching is geared to your playing level and you will be instructed by ex-professional players and World Snooker grade A coaches and if you already have your own cue you are more than welcome to bring it. The day includes lunch and will finish with a presentation and photos with the professionals and resident players at the club. Taking snooker coaching will really get you enthusiastic about the sport and those difficult shots such as setting up a safety, or making the most of a break will be thoroughly explained and put into practice.
The centre boasts 10 full size Star tables maintained to championship standards with steel block cushions, TV style over-table lights, Strachan cloths and Aramith Tournament balls. As such, it's no surprise that the Sheffield venue attracts resident professionals including China's number one snooker player Ding Junhui, as well as many others who take advantage of the top-notch coaching offered. While visiting Sheffield, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Peter Ebdon and Ken Doherty have also been known to practice here.
Snooker coaching in Sheffield gives you the best in facilities and teaching and you will learn much faster than just practicing your cue skills on your own, making it the ideal gift for snooker fans. During the day you’ll find out all about the rules and the strategy to win games which will see you potting the reds then screwing back to pot the yellow, green, brown, blue, pink and black!
• Selected Mondays to Fridays, all year round subject to availability
• The venue is sometimes unavailable due to hosting tournaments
• Minimum age for learning to play snooker at this venue is 10 years old
• Under 16's wishing to take part should be accompanied by a parent of guardian
• Up to four friends and family are welcome to come along watch
• Lunch is included for the participants only, spectators can also buy food on the day
• The centre has excellent facilities and is a state of the art snooker academy
Anything Else I Need To Know?