• A landscape photography experience
• The choice of two different locations with natural and man-made features
• Tutorials on motion blur, tripods, density filters, and composition ideas
• Lunch break (take your own packed lunch)
• Admission to the trails and qualified guides
• Your will form part of a small group of up to 10 participants
What Can I Expect
Capture magical snapshots of land, sky, water and even animals on these fantastic landscape photography courses at various locations around the UK. Each workshop gives you invaluable tips and tricks of the photography trade, with the opportunity to get out into the wonderful British countryside at the same time.
These courses develop your landscape photography abilities in line with your requirements and preferences, with workshops adapted to suit any kind of camera. All sessions are located in suitably scenic parts of the country and all include instruction in the fundamentals of landscape photography.
According to where you will be for your course, workshops focus on different aspects and subjects. With so much stunning countryside in Britain, there’s always going to be lots of photogenic spots to capture on camera.
You could be in a national park with swathes of heathland to photograph. You could be wandering around woodlands bursting with flora and fauna. Or maybe it’ll be a mix of the man-made and Mother Nature, when striking architecture combines with natural beauty.
Different aspects of landscape photography will be covered during your course. It might involve making effective use of filters to illuminate your subject. You could be dabbling in composition to make the most of the impressive skies. Or you may look at the use of shutter speeds and motion blur techniques to capture dramatic flowing water such as waterfalls and cascades.
Every workshop is led by expert photographers with years of experience taking beautifully composed shots of their natural surroundings. The emphasis for these sessions is very much on relaxed learning through practice, which makes for an enjoyable day spent with like-minded people in a picturesque location, honing your zoom, shutter and focus skills as you meander through your chosen location.
These day-long landscape photography courses make fantastic gifts for those interested in learning more about photography, suiting newcomers or long-term amateurs equally well - all you need to bring along is your own photographic gear.
• Sessions start at 10am and finish at 4pm
2020 Dates: Yorkshire
• Monday 9th March
2020 Dates: Wales
• Sunday 26th January
• Minimum age 14
• All under 16's must be accompanied by a participating
• Participants will need a reasonable level of fitness as the sessions will involve walking along nature trails which may be steep in places
• Your own transport to the departure points is advisable as public transport links may be limited
• You will need to carry all your equipment
• Outdoor comfortable clothing and footwear suitable to the weather and terrain are strongly advised
• Suitable for all levels of photographic experience
• Good images should be achieved with cameras that have telephoto lenses
• Fill in flash, tripods, charged batteries and extra memory cards are recommended
• Spectators are welcome
• Any entrance or car park fees are payable by the spectator
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Ingelton, Yorkshire
• Elan Valley, Wales
• Venues are subject to change