• Welcome and safety briefing
• All safety equipment provided
• A 30 minute quad bike session
• Three circuits to choose from for ranging abilities
• You may be part of a group
What Can I Expect
Quad biking for kids in Cornwall - the perfect gift for every all-action kid or teen! This ATV centre (that's All Terrain Vehicle) is in north Cornwall near Truro and offers a quad biking session that's geared just for youngsters between the ages of six and 15.
The quads they will be riding are specifically adapted to be safe and simple for children to ride. They are smaller than adult quads and less powerful, but still really big on fun. All instructors at the venue are EASI (European ATV Safety Institute) qualified, so will be able to make sure your little quad riders are safe and sound on the track.
After a brief introduction and talk about safety, the instructors will assess the young driver for their riding capabilities to make sure they are on the right bike for them and feel at ease. Then the staff will help them have fun with encouraging and enthusiastic advice on how to pilot their nippy little bike and have an exciting ride. No one is pushed to burn rubber and all youngsters are encouraged to go at their own pace. Of course, some are more competitive than others, but there’s room for everyone.
There are three different circuits at the venue and the kids will start off on the learner loop in the middle of the two main tracks. Everyone has to complete the learner circuit before getting the go ahead from the instructors to move on to more challenging hills, banking, lumps and bumps on the other tracks - so there really is something for all ability of junior rider here.
Our Cornwall venue offers quad biking for little ones as a 30 minute session with each child having their own quad for the duration of the driving. All the necessary safety kit, such as helmet and goggles, is provided and the group is supervised at all times, so proud parents can watch from the cafe area as their loved ones whizz around the track.
• Available on selected dates throughout the year
• Suitable for all abilities
• Age 6 - 15
• Long sleeved tops, full length trousers and closed in shoes must be worn
• Safety gear including helmets, gloves, goggles and body protection can be provided by the venue
• Waterproofs are available at an additional charge of £6
• Spectators are welcome
• There is a cafe on site where light refreshments may be purchased
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Just off the A30 near Blackwater in Cornwall