• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• 5 minute in car introduction to the vehicle
• 10 minutes driving the Ferrari around a coned out course
• Experiences are 1:1 with an instructor
• You will be driving a Ferrari 360 Modena with an automatic gearbox and dual instructor controls
• Personalised certificate
• Allow spending up to an hour and a half on site
• Teen presents galore, check out the great selection of exciting experiences we have in store for kids and teenagers on our main kids section
What Can I Expect
Driving a flash Italian sports car has got to be pretty high up on most teens’ wish lists and now they’ve got the chance to live the dream with this junior Ferrari driving experience! Kids can slip behind the wheel of this big, red Ferrari (always red!) and feel the power of a 3.6l V8 engine in their control.
The feisty Ferrari is an enduringly popular make with celebrities and car fans alike – loved for its elegant looks and fiery temperament. The model your junior racer will have the experience of driving is the Ferrari 360 Modena, a classic design boasting a maximum speed of 185mph and delivering a wheel-spinning 400bhp.
Circuits are located across the country in Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Leicestershire and all offer the same excellent engine-racing opportunity for kids to take the driving seat in a stunning Ferrari sports car. For this driving experience, junior will need to be at least 4’10” high. If they are, then they’re eligible for the drive of their life on a private track of your choice.
Throughout the experience, kids are accompanied by a qualified driving instructor who’ll take them steadily through their paces in the Ferrari. Despite being a powerful motor vehicle, the Ferrari is dual-controlled, offering ultimate safety to all junior drivers participating in this chassis-spinning session. All instruction is on a one-to-one basis, so your child gets the full attention of the instructor for the duration of their drive.
They’ll be taking the car through its paces around a specially designed coned track, learning the controls of this fabulous drive. The Ferrari’s automatic gearbox means kids can concentrate on the driving experience rather than the technical details and proud parents can be snap-happy as they capture their child’s best moments of motoring success.
The ideal gift to get hearts racing, a junior Ferrari driving experience is sure to let them light up the track in true teen style and will give them an eye-opening day in the driving seat of this fab motor that they’ll never stop talking about.
• Experience operate from January to November on selected weekend and weekend dates
• Some weekdays may be available during the national school holidays
• This is suitable for ages 10-16 years
• Minimum height of 4'10 applies
• All youngsters must be accompanied by an adult whilst on site
• Family and friends are welcome
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Optional cancellation policies (£25) and damage waivers (£25) can be purchased from the supplier when booking
• There is a covered marquee with seating and toilets at all sites
• Food and drink is available to purchase on site
• Professional photographs of the participants driving action can be purchased with prices starting from £25
• Elvington, York
• Blyton Park, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
• Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, near Lutterworth
• Dunsfold Park, Surrey
• Three Sisters, Wigan
• NEC Arena Circuit, Birmingham
• Perranporth Driving Centre, Cornwall
• Driving usually takes place on a separate coned area exclusively reserved for junior drivers