• Exclusive junior off-roading experience
• 1:1 tuition from qualified and LANTRA approved instructors
• Learn off-roading skills as you drive across exciting terrain and up slopes you didn't think were possible to climb!
• The fleet consists of Toyota Hilux Pick-Up trucks and Mark 1 Land Rover Discoveries
• Sessions are tailor-made to the juniors age and capabilities
• The centre boasts a diverse off-road course to experience the amazing capabilities of 4x4s
• A short demonstration drive from your instructor followed by your chosen drive time
One Hour Session
• Approximately 40 minutes driving time
• Experience a real flavour of off road driving
• Tackle steep hills and a host of fun obstacles
Two Hour Session
• Around one and a half hours of driving time
• Learn some basic off road techniques and navigate plenty of challenging tracks
What Can I Expect
Our kids 4x4 in Kent - forget skateboards, scooters and in-lines this is the way to roll! They'll make all their school friends well jealous when they tell them that they took a big, fat 4x4 vehicle out for a drive - taking on the slopes and winning!
It's the eager youngsters who'll be in the driving seat of a fancy off road vehicle on this experience in Kent. Taking place at the lovely Eastwell Park Estate, there's plenty of room for teens to try their hand at off roading - 3000 acres in fact. And don't forget this is an exclusive 4x4ing session for one teen at a time, so it’s a private lesson.
What's more, the team here at Eastwell Park only do 4x4 driving and professional training - this whole setup is the focus of what they do. That means youngsters are getting the best possible instruction in the best available 4x4s for the job on this challenging Kentish course.
Both Land Rover Discoveries and the proper pick-up style work-horse that is the Toyota HiLux feature. They're regularly used by professionals where the terrain is rugged and remote; from emergency services and farmers, to surveyors working in the mountains and even for crossing desserts. Your little darling kids will certainly get an idea of just what these 4x4 vehicles can do and they'll love it.
As for the terrain the kids will be tackling - well, it's no different to what the adults face! The chalky Kent hills and the rain water mixes to create a wonderfully gloopy mud surface that sets pretty solid when it dries - great fun for 4x4s! So when the sun is shining on this corner of Kent you've got serious ruts and bumps and when it's wet there are water splashes everywhere.
We think these kids 4x4 Kent experiences are totally fab for teens. Of course, they won't have and don't need a driving licence. The only prerequisite is that they are tall enough to be able to see out of the windscreen and use the pedals, which is generally around the 4ft 8" mark. The only other decision to make is whether you treat your teen to a one or two hour private 4x4 session!
• Available 7 days a week including bank holidays (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day)
• Suitable for ages 12-17
• Minimum height 5ft
• Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (one free of charge)
• 2 additional guests can ride in the vehicle for a one off fee payable on the day
One hour - £20 for two passengers
Two hour - £30 for two passengers
• Non participating spectators are welcome to come along however there are no views of the driving area
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• There is an indoor guest area with tables and seating and toilet facilities
• Tea and coffee is available to purchase
• You are welcome to bring your own food
• Eastwell Manor offers accommodation, bars and restaurant facilities, the 4x4 centre can often arrange special deals and discounts
• Specific vehicles can be requested at the time of booking but can not be guaranteed
• Eastwell Park Estate near Ashford - a stunning country house estate set within 3,000 aces of woodland, fields and lawns