• A 50 lap Go Karting race experience, attempting to make it round the track 50 times before anyone else
• Driving a 200cc petrol Biz Kart or an electric kart - both capable of up to 40mph
• Choose from different circuits across the UK
• A welcome, introduction to the circuit and safety briefing
• All race wear and equipment is provided
• Allow up to 2 hours at the venue
• You'll be joining a group of other drivers on the day
• Whoever posts the best overall time will be championed the winner
What Can I Expect
This is UK karting at it's wheel-screeching best! Take a powerful kart around your choice of track from a whole range around the UK for a 50 lap extravaganza to see who is worthy of the title of king or queen of the karts.
These thrilling sessions are at well-established go karting centres around the UK. Most are at least 400m long and boast some fab technical features, such as flyovers, multi-level tracks and a plethora of tricky banked corners, bends and hairpins to negotiate.
Karting tracks featured on these UK-wide vouchers operate either unrestricted 200cc petrol-engined Biz karts or the latest in electric karts. Both are the best in the business and capable of speeds of around 40mph. Indeed, it's all about offering the best karts, the best tracks and the best experience.
So what format do all these UK karting experiences take? We'd call it an endurance race, as each driver is challenged with driving 50 in the fastest time. Glance up at the massive electronic scoreboard where your lap times are displayed for all to see (no pressure then!) and you’ll have an idea of how you’re doing whilst you kart round the track.
Overtaking is most definitely allowed, but you'll have to have nerves of steel to hold that tight line as you head wheel-to-wheel with your fellow karters into that corner. Who will come out of it in pole position? It's all about strategy, busting a sneaky move here and there and keeping your cool out on the circuit.
With centres dotted around the UK this karting voucher offers flexibility, fun and superb track features, as well as excellent trackside facilities. Get ready to run the gauntlet for 50 fast-paced laps and see who posts the best overall time to be the karting champ.
• Selected Sundays each month
• All dates and session times are subject to availability at your chosen location
• Minimum age 16
• Under 18's must be accompanied and signed in by a parent or guardian over 18
• Participants must have an inside leg measurement of 29 inches or more
• Open toed and high heeled shoes are not permitted, trainers are ideal
• Spectators are very welcome to watch and cheer on the drivers
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Balaclavas must be worn under your helmet whilst racing. You can purchase a disposable balaclava for 50p on the day, a reusable cotton balaclava for £3.50 or you can bring your own
• Food and drinks can be purchased on the day
See our Kids and Family Go Karting also available Nationwide
• Basildon, SS14
• Birmingham, B69
• Bradford, BD7
• Brighton, BN15
• Bristol, BS11
• Cardiff, CF24
• Coventry, CV4
• Crawley, RH10
• Dunstable, LU5
• Farnborough, GU14*
• Gosport, PO13
• Harlow, CM20
• Leeds, LS10
• Leicester, LE4
• Liverpool, L3
• North London - Edmonton N18
• West London - Action , W3 *
• South London- Mitcham, CR4
• Manchester, M3*
• Manchester Trafford Park, M17
• Newcastle, NE15
• North London, N18
• Nottingham, NG4
• Preston, PR5
• Reading, RG2
• Sheffield, S9
• Southampton- Eastleigh, SO50
• Stockton, TS18
• Warrington, WA1
*Please note these venues use electric karts only