• A 50 lap Go Karting race experience, set off in your 200cc kart, attempting to make it round the track 50 times before anyone else
• Choose from different circuits across the UK
• A welcome, introduction to the circuit and safety briefing
• All race wear and equipment is provided
• Allow up to 2 hours at the venue
• You'll be joining a group of other drivers on the day
• Whoever posts the best overall time will be championed the winner
What Can I Expect
This is UK karting at it's wheel-screeching best! Take a powerful petrol kart around your choice of track from top-notch venues around the UK for a 50 lap extravaganza to see who is worthy of the title of king or queen of the karts.
This operator is something of an expert when it comes to karting, with well-established go karting tracks around the UK: Birmingham, Bristol, Brighton, Reading, Cardiff, Crawley, Gosport and North London. Most are at least 400m long and boast some fab technical features such as flyovers, multi-level tracks and a plethora of tricky banked corners, bends and hairpins to negotiate.
As we mentioned, all the karting tracks featured here operate petrol-engined karts, so you could say this is the real deal - and what's more they are unrestricted 200cc Biz karts, the best in the business and capable of speeds of around 40mph. Indeed, it's all about offering the best karts, the best tracks and the best experience from Warrington to Reading and all other circuits in between.
So what format does this UK karting experience take? We'd call it an endurance race as each driver is challenged with driving the fastest 50 laps that they can do. You'll have a good idea of how you're doing by glancing up at the massive electronic scoreboard where your lap times are displayed for all to see (no pressure then!). Mind you, it does make you push yourself and your kart just that litre bit harder to try and improve your technique to better your time on each pass.
Overtaking is most definitely allowed, but you'll have to have nerves of steel to hold that tight line as you head wheel-to-wheel with your fellow karters into that corner. Who will come out of it in pole position? It's all about strategy, busting a sneaky move here and there and keeping your cool out on the circuit
With centres dotted around the UK this karting voucher offers flexibility, fun and superb track features as well as excellent trackside facilities. Rev those petrol engined karts up, get ready to run the gauntlet for 50 fast-paced laps and see who posts the best overall time to be championed the winner.
• Selected Sundays each month
• All dates and session times are subject to availability at your chosen location
• Minimum age 16
• Under 18's must be accompanied and signed in by a parent or guardian over 18
• Participants must have an inside leg measurement of 29 inches or more
• Open toed and high heeled shoes are not permitted, trainers are ideal
• Spectators are very welcome to watch and cheer on the drivers
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Balaclavas must be worn under your helmet whilst racing. You can purchase a disposable balaclava for 50p on the day, a reusable cotton balaclava for £3.50 or you can bring your own
• Food and drinks can be purchased on the day
See our Kids and Family Go Karting also available Nationwide
• Brighton, BN15
• Bristol, BS11
• Cardiff, CF24
• Crawley, RH10
• Eastleigh, SO50
• North London, N18
• Gosport, PO13
• Warrington, WA1
• Birmingham, B69
• Reading, RG2
• Leeds, LS10
• Nottingham, NG4
• Liverpool, L3
• Mitcham, CR4
• Sheffield, S9
• Dunstable, LU5
• Harlow, CM20
• Newcastle, NE15
• Basildon, SS14
• Preston, PR5