• Drive a fully liveried Subaru WRX STI rally car
• Briefing on safety and driving techniques
• 3 laps driving the Subaru
• Sessions operate on the main tarmac track on a coned circuit
• Debrief and driver analysis form
• Personalised driving certificate
• Allow approximately 1-1.5 hours on site
What Can I Expect
Sign the kids up for a junior road rallying experience and the little darlings will be hooning it around the tarmac in pro-rally style in no time! Take a top-notch rally car, add patient driving instructors and this is the stuff of kids’ driving dreams.
Chances are your car mad teen is one of the many millions who have watched those crazy stunt and performance driving videos that are all over YouTube. They might even have watched in amazement as cars, just like the ones featured on these kids tarmac rally days, are pushed to the limits as they do things like drive along dusty old tarmac airfield roads at full speed, just because they can.
We can’t provide the desert wilderness of the US of A, but there will be a fast-rolling tarmac surface for your budding junior driving legends. This is their chance to get to grips with an iconic rally car, which happens to be equally at home on the roads as the rally tracks. It certainly looks the part too, all liveried up in crazy, eye-catching colours, which is sure to make them the stars of the track.
The car is a Subaru Impreza WRX STi. This motor absolutely loves pulling drifts and slides all over the place. And once that first tyre screech has been achieved, there’s no looking back. Helping the kids realise those road rallying dreams are the expert instructors here in Stafford. They’re experienced, good-humoured and know just how to get the most out of their charges and the cars. Before long, the mini motorists will be getting to grips with the basics of precision driving out on the main track.
Keen kids will be taking to the main smooth tarmac track at Staffordshire to really feel the power of this fantastic car, with enough time behind the wheel to hone their tarmac rally driving skills. Book them a junior road rallying experience and get them getting those tyres screeching in Staffordshire!
• Selected weekdays during school holidays and also selected weekend dates
• Premium time slots between 11am-3pm can be purchased direct with the operator upon booking for a £10 fee
• Participants must be aged between 12-17
• Drivers must not hold a driving licence, including a provisional licence
• All junior participants must be accompanied on site by an adult
• Minimum height 4ft 10ins
• Spectators are welcome
• Under 16s must be supervised by an adult
• No animals are allowed on site
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Extra drives and high speed rides are available on the day, subject to availability
• There are on-site catering facilities, children's play area and picnic area
• Optional cancellation policies (£25) and damage waivers (£25) can be purchased when booking
• Stafford Driving Centre, Staffordshire