• Welcome and registration
• You will be driven as a passenger for four miles in your chosen car
• Choose from a Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Audi R8 or Ferrari
• Commemorative certificate on completion
• Allow spending approximately one hour on site
What Can I Expect
Youngsters will love these exciting Junior Supercar Passenger Rides! Run at high speed track venues around the country, your teens will have the time of their life in the passenger seat of their favourite supercar.
With a choice of nationwide circuits offered and a full range of supercars on the starting grid, the kids will get a real feel for the awesome performance of these fab cars as they are driven for four laps of the circuit by a professional instructor.
The circuits are designed to allow the young passenger riders to experience the acceleration, cornering, poise and outright speed of their chosen motoring legend. There are no rev or speed limits, so if they think theme park rides are exciting, they've seen nothing yet!
Once the car to ride in has been selected, there's a quick safety talk and then your child will jump into the passenger seat (complete with proper racing style helmet on!). The experienced, friendly instructors will demonstrate the cars abilities, providing the children with a running commentary of what's going on as they blast out of the pits onto the track.
Junior supercar passenger rides are available for little ones aged eight or over at tracks nationwide. Don't be surprised if your kids are wide-eyed with wonder throughout, as there's nothing quite like hearing the wail of a V8 engine. And it’s even more thrilling when the driver works up through the gears, reaching speeds in excess of 100 miles an hour before hitting the powerful brakes and rapidly slowing to take a tight hairpin bend. Let the kids have some serious fun on these junior supercar passenger rides!
• Selected Fridays and Saturdays from March to December
• Choose from a Friday only voucher or to include Saturday availability opt for the anytime voucher
• Minimum age 8 years
• Minimum height 3ft, max height 6ft 6ins
• Maximum weight 18 stone
• Guests of participants are welcome to attend free of charge and spectate from safe viewing areas around the track
• Cameras are welcome to capture a photo of the participant and the supercar
• Facilities include a picnic area, heated hospitality suite, seated briefing area and catering facilities.
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Leicestershire: Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Lutterworth
• Oxfordshire: Bicester Circuit, Upper Heyford
• Wigan: Three Sisters Circuit, Ashton-in-Makerfield
Upgrade Options (payable when booking your date)
• Surrey: Dunsfold Circuit - £35