• Welcome and registration
• You will be driven for 4 laps in your chosen car
• Choose from a Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Audi R8 or Ferrari
• Commemorative certificate on completion
• Allow spending approximately one hour on site
What Can I Expect
Youngsters will love these Junior Supercar Passenger Rides at this high speed airfield track near Bicester in Oxon! With a choice of four fabulous supercars on the starting grid, they'll get a feel for the awesome performance as they are driven for 4 laps of the circuit by a professional instructor.
The circuit is designed to allow them to experience the acceleration, cornering, poise and outright speed of this motoring legend. There are no rev or speed limits, so if they think theme park rides are exciting, they've seen nothing yet!
Once you have selected the car you want to ride in, there's a quick safety talk and then you jump into the passenger seat (complete with proper racing style helmet on!). The experienced, friendly instructors will demonstrate the cars abilities providing you with a running commentary of what's going on as you blast out of the pits onto the track.
Junior supercar passenger rides are available for little ones aged eight or over. Don't be surprised if you squeal with delight, as there's nothing quite like hearing the wail of a V8 engine as the driver works up through the gears, reaching speeds in excess of 100 miles an hour before hitting the powerful brakes and rapidly slowing to take a tight hairpin bend.
• Selected Fridays and Saturdays from March to December
• Special offer vouchers are valid for use on selected Fridays only
• Minimum age 8 years
• Minimum height 3ft, max height 6ft 6ins
• Maximum weight 18 stone
• Guests of participants are welcome to attend free of charge and spectate from safe viewing areas around the track
• Cameras are welcome to capture a photo of the participant and the supercar
• Facilities include a picnic area, heated hospitality suite, seated briefing area and catering facilities.
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Heyford Park, Oxfordshire