• Enjoy a three-course set menu Sunday lunch cruise on the River Thames
• Unparalleled views of London and its famous sights and landmarks
• Cruises last two and a half hour cruise
• Entertainment from a Live jazz band on board
• Tea & coffee included
• Choose the Classic Plus option and you will also receive half a bottle of house wine (per person) and mineral water
What Can I Expect
Sunday jazz cruises - relaxing and fun, just like Sunday afternoons are meant to be! There's nothing like enjoying a delicious three-course lunch to the melodic notes of live jazz, with some key riverside sightseeing opportunities thrown in for good measure. This a deliciously lazy luncheon cruise experience, with a nice little jazzy twist.
Each and every jazz cruise passenger will be greeted by the onboard team and you’ll be shown to your table, which is exclusively yours for the duration of the cruise. Those with Classic Plus vouchers will be allocated the best seating, with the added bonus of house wine and water included too.
Departing from Embankment Pier, your Thames jazz cruise takes in some of London's most famous sights on an extended two and a half hour excursion. There’s plenty of time to enjoy your gourmet three-course Sunday luncheon, all freshly prepared on the riverboat using carefully selected seasonal ingredients, complete with Fair-trade tea or coffee to round off your Sunday lunch afloat.
As you come to the end of your meal, the live jazz band will strike up and you can sit back and listen to the classic, mellow music of Sinatra, Gershwin and others, whilst you cruise effortlessly along the Thames.
All the while, notable landmarks and beautiful buildings glide past, presenting fantastic photo opportunities, so don’t forget your camera. The panoramic riverboat windows of the Glass Room provide excellent views of the city on all sides, so you’re sure to not miss a shot.
For anyone seeking an exciting alternative to London’s classic Thames tourist trail, our jazz cruises are just the thing. Combining sight, sound and taste, this smooth-flowing musical session is a sensory extravaganza – after all, what better way to spend a Sunday afternoon than afloat in the capital?
• Sundays throughout the year
• Boarding at 12:00, departure at 12:300, return at 15:00
• Cruises usually do not operate over the Christmas and New Year holidays
• There is a no smoking policy onboard , with the exception of the outside deck
• Children under three years of age are not allowed on board
• Prams or pushchairs are not allowed. High chairs are not available
• Dress code is smart casual, no shorts or trainers
• Drinks are not included but are available to purchase from the bar onboard
• There is a separate menu available for customers with specific dietary requirements
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• The cruises depart from and return to Embankment Pier