• Welcome and safety briefing with driving tips
• Drive the Jaguar F-Type R at your chosen circuit
• 3 or 6 mile drives are available
• Allow approximately 2 hours on site for this experience
What Can I Expect
Book a Jaguar F-Type driving experience and discover how a drive in this F-Type is pure theatre. This isn’t just any old F-Type from Jaguar, it’s the F-Type R coupe. And just look at it - it’s gorgeous. And it sounds the total business too, thanks to a little bit of what the Jaguar boffins call ‘controlled misfire’ - allegedly. Let us tell you more about this F-Type you’ll be driving…
We think this Jaguar’s ‘best side’ is the rear. The first thing you’ll notice is the quadruple exhaust tailpipes. Yep, that means this car is running with a V8 engine. Then there are the sleek lines. This is a fastback in the true sense of the word and it really works in terms of styling, with the long, clean lines of the bonnet juxtaposing the stocky rear. Stunning.
Then there’s that noise. That deliberate, calculated misfiring that has been carefully created when lifting off the gas, means this car will 100% turn heads. And it’s one of those cars that you’ll hear way before you actually see it. In fact, we advise anyone going on this Jaguar F-Type driving experience to actually watch (and listen) to the car for a while before you drive it, as it's the best way to appreciate the good looks and throaty V8.
Once you’re inside the rather snug cockpit, you’ll realise the fastback styling does have its drawbacks, namely vision. You can’t see much at all out of the rear windscreen. And even less so when the spoiler is up if you’re driving at what feels like warp speed in this top-of-the-range F-Type.
Handy then, that you’re in the perfect environment for appreciating this car at its very best - the racetrack. And don’t forget, with all wheel drive technology onboard, it means you can actually put that power (all 550bhp of it) to good use for three or six glorious miles.
These Jaguar F-Type driving experiences are about as far removed from the image of Jags being for gentlemen of a certain age to drive to the golf club as you can get. For a start, you’d have trouble even fitting a set of clubs in the boot of the R-Type. This car is loud on purpose and a thing of sheer beauty too. Just be prepared to be heartbroken when you have to give it back!
• Choose from a weekday only voucher or to include weekend availability opt for the anytime voucher
• Selected dates throughout the year, subject to availability at your chosen location
• Morning and afternoon and sessions are usually available
• Minimum age 12 years. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
• A driving licence is not required
• Minimum height 5ft
• Spectators are welcome to come along and watch the action
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Flat shoes and comfortable clothing should be worn
• All drivers on the day are liable for the first £5000 of damages in the event of an incident
• All drivers will have the option to purchase a non-refundable ‘Crash Damage Waiver’ for £25, which will cover them against any accidental damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident.
• North Weald, Essex
• Blyton, Lincolnshire
• Llandow, South Wales
• Tockwith, York