• Drive a 1969 Jaguar E Type Series 2 4.2 coupe with manual gearbox
• 24 hour hire with a mileage limit of 150 miles
• Welcome and full car familiarisation
• One passenger can accompany you on your drive for no additional cost
• Insurance for one driver is included
What Can I Expect
If you’re looking for Jaguar E-Type hire, you’ve come to the right place! This operator has a whole fleet of lovely cars for hire - and their vintage E-Type is by far one of the most popular. There’s just something about the E-Type that epitomises the heritage of British motoring in the most stylish way possible. Let your Jaguar car hire commence!
The E-Type you’ll be hiring is a series two coupé. This model was in production between 1968 and 1971. Just as you’d expect, the power is all there under that long, sleek bonnet. It’s a 4.2l in this Jaguar E-Type you’ll be hiring and it purrs. Just listening to the engine start up is a sheer delight, so imagine the excitement levels when you actually start driving this bright red Jag along the public roads. It is as fabulous as you’d expect it to be.
There’s no doubting this is one incredibly pretty car. We actually prefer this coupe version and think that the view of that four-exited fluted exhaust and curvy roof from the rear is a sight to behold. Just so, so pretty. And make sure you open the boot - it’s a delight in itself and the perfect size for popping in a wicker picnic basket packed full of goodies for a luncheon on the road.
Of course, if you prefer a meal out during your tour, you can always stop at a nice country pub. The world is your oyster with this Jaguar E-Type hire package, as you can explore all over the Cotswolds and beyond within your 150-mile mileage allowance over the 24-hour period. Such a brilliant retro cool way to tour the countryside!
• 24 hour hires are valid for use on mid-week dates only
• Hires generally start from 17:00
• All dates are subject to availability
• Drivers must hold a full manual UK driving licence with less than 6 points
• Drivers must be aged between 25 and 75
• One passenger can travel in the car with you
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Optional collision damage waiver is available to purchase when booking your date
• Credit card details will be taken as security against the vehicle while it is in your possession
• As with all classic cars there is no guarantee they will be available on the day. In the event a car is unavailable it will be substituted with another classic car from the extensive fleet
• Redditch, Worcestershire