• 50 minute session on one of the world's largest inflatable aqua park's
• Full safety briefing and tuition is included
• Buoyancy aids are provided and must be worn at all times
• Please allow around 2 hours on site for this experience
What Can I Expect
It’s going to be total wipeout at this aqua park in Berkshire! Billed as one of the world’s largest inflatable water parks, this centre south of Reading is brilliant watery fun for splashers of all ages. And if you don’t have a clue what we’re talking about, let us explain.
You could describe this aqua park in Berkshire as like bouncy castles on water, but that goes only some way to explain what these inflatable water parks are all about. They’re in the middle of freshwater lakes and they’re made up of various modules all interconnected. It’s like a wibbly-wobbly obstacle course as you try and climb, crawl and just generally grapple with floating platforms that move. Then there’s the sliding, swinging and jumping back down - which is surely the best bit?
In fact, after a few minutes on the water park it’s belly laughs and giggles all the way. Everyone is in the same boat, as it were. You’re all trying to keep your balance on the inflatables and stay upright - but of course, it’s not easy. Getting splashed, getting wet and having a bit of a slip and a slide is all part of the fun.
And it’s a serious work out too. Forget your gym membership, this water park near Reading is the best outdoor fitness programme we’ve ever seen. Most of the grown ups who give it a go are pretty exhausted by the end of the 50 minute sessions, whereas the kids and teens who are full of beans just want to go back out there for more inflatable fantastic-ness!
If you’re wondering about safety and accessing the inflatable park, this very competent Berkshire team has it all covered. At basecamp you’ll be kitted out with a buoyancy aid and under 16s get soft helmets too. Wetsuits are available for hire and you can buy a pair of wet shoes, but neither are obligatory. A shore-side safety briefing will explain all the rules and regs to you and then it’s off to the pontoon, ready to get into the water and swim across to the aqua park itself.
Whilst you’re running around having the time of your life on this rather fine aqua park in Berkshire, anyone not taking part can sit on the lovely decked veranda overlooking the lake and watch the fun. Very little ones will love the sandy beach area (see it as training for when they’re old enough to go on the inflatables!) and there are refreshments available too.
• Weekdays and weekends (excluding Tuesdays when the Aqua Park is closed)
• Participants should arrive 45 minutes prior to their session for a safety briefing
• Minimum age 6
• Under 12s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Participants wear a buoyancy aid but should be competent swimmers
• Spectators are welcome
• There are excellent viewing areas from the seating area overlooking the lake and from the balcony of the clubhouse
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• All participants must complete and sign a disclaimer
• Food and refreshments can be purchased from the onsite Lagoona Bar and Grill
• Pingewood, Reading, Berkshire