• A 4 or 6 Lap Huracan Driving Experience
• Choose from a weekday or anytime voucher
• Welcome and registration session
• Safety briefing and driving techniques session
• A debrief and driving analysis session with your instructor
• You will receive a certificate and driving analysis upon completion
What Can I Expect
Dice with the God of wind, storm and fire on a Huracan test drive! Lamborghini certainly chose the perfect name (Huracan is indeed a deity) for this impressive supercar and this is your chance to see if you can tame that Italian flamboyancy with a touch of German precision included, as you take the Huracan for a spin in Staffordshire.
It has to be said, Lamborghini cars certainly appeal to a certain type of driver. If you want discrete high-powered motoring, you won’t want a Huracan. However, if you want something that shouts from the rooftops this car is for you. And the one that’ll be eating up the track miles in Staffordshire has got bold and brash pretty well covered, as it’s that unmissable bright lime green colour, with huge black alloys to boot.
As you’d expect, the Huracan is brimming with confidence too. As the manufacturers themselves quipped when referring to the Huracan as replacement for the best-selling Gallardo: “No-one can beat an icon. That’s why we created another one.” And that they certainly did. A naturally-aspirated 5.2l V10 engine will reach the giddying top speed of 202mph and goes from standing start to 60mph in just 2.5 seconds. That’s quicker than the time it took you to actually read this sentence.
Slipping into the driver’s seat of this Staffordshire supercar Huracan, it feels more like the flight deck of jet than a car. It’s all very theatrical and dramatic with a wraparound console, the row of colour co-ordinated lime green buttons, carbon inserts everywhere and that flat bottomed steering wheel. Take a closer look and you’ll see there’s a red button on it. This is the Anima button. We won’t tell you what it does, but we’ll give you three words to remember: Strada, Sport and Corso…
And while we’re at it, here’s another Italian phrase for your Huracan test drive: Doppia Frizione. That’s 'dual clutch' as in the seven speed dual clutch transmission and gearbox and that’s what also makes this car so responsive, so quick off the grid and so impressive. We think you’ll have an absolute blast in Staffordshire.
• Selected weekday and weekend dates depending on the voucher chosen
• Morning and afternoon sessions are available
• Premium time slots between 11am-3pm can be purchased direct with the operator upon booking for a £10 fee
• Minimum age 17
• Participants must hold a full manual driving licence
• Maximum height 6'6"
• Maximum weight 18.5 stone
• Spectators are welcome and will receive a free 4x4 Off Road passenger ride
• There is onsite parking, catering facilities and a picnic area
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• The airfield track is 1.1 mile long and consists of 2 main hairpins and chicanes
• Optional cancellation policies (£25) and damage waivers (£25) can be purchased direct with the supplier on booking
• Seighford, Stafford