• A Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Spyder driving experience
• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• Tuition from a qualified ARDS instructor
• Drive the Lamborghini for 3 or 6 miles of your chosen circuit
• Personalised driver certificate
• Top Speed (mph): 202
• Engine size (litres): 5.2
• Engine configuration: Mid V10
• Power output (BHP): 610
• 0-60mph: 3.2 seconds
What Can I Expect
See if you can tame the whirlwind that is the Huracan convertible! Officially known as the Huracan Spyder LP610-4, this is one seriously awesome car from Lamborghini. It boasts impeccable performance and handling, those head-turning looks and all the prestige that famous Lamborghini taurus logo brings with it. You’re going to love this drive.
The Huracan convertible is packed full of on-board gadgetry. The ANIMA (Adaptive Network Intelligence Management) technology ensures the car’s character is adapted to you, the driver, which means you can actually tame the raging bull. Then there’s the seven-speed Lamborghini Doppia Frizione (LDF) dual-clutch transmission, which boasts rapid gear take-up. Not too mention Piattaforma Inerziale Lamborghini (LPI), which provides real-time detection of chassis movements to adjust the car’s set up.
And it’s not just acronyms behind this drop-top Huracan. The Italian technicians at Lamborghini have come up with some storming names for their drive modes. ‘Strada’ is for day-to-day use and laid back cruising. A little taste of oversteer so you can a bit of a slide on is on the menu in ‘Sport’ setting. Whilst ‘Corsa’ (nothing to do with the small hatchback of the same name and all to do with the it being Italian for ‘race’) puts your Huracan Spyder into full-on, lairy racing-style driving mode.
You definitely pilot a Lambo rather than simply driving it. You’ll certainly need your wits about you to be able to control every single one of those 610bhp from that 5.2l V10 engine. Capable of 202mph, this is an absolute beast of a supercar, even though it’s considered the ‘baby’ of the Lamborghini stable. It was Top Gear magazine’s Supercar of the Year when it was launched in 2014 and has garnered praise and fans world-wide ever since.
The icing on the cake of this Huracan is that fact that it’s a convertible. What could possibly be more ‘having it’ than speeding off along the race track with the roof down, letting that full orchestra of that finely-tuned V10 engine that’s just behind you sing right into your ears as you drive? Pure theatrical performance like only the Italians can do.
• Selected weekday dates from February to December
• Dates and session times are subject to availability at your chosen location
• Upgrades to include weekends is available for a supplement when booking your date
• Minimum age 17
• Participants must hold a full, valid driving licence
• Minimum height 5ft
• Maximum height 6ft 6ins
• Maximum weight 19 stone
• Drivers must be able bodied and any medical conditions that may affect driving ability must be disclosed at the time of booking
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch at all venues for no additional charge
• Disabled access may vary depending on location
• Children must be supervised at all times
• Pets are not permitted at any circuit
• Toilets, viewing areas and refreshments are available at all venues
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Optional excess damage insurance can be purchased upon booking your date or on the day
• Specific car availability may be subject to change due to mechanical or operational factors
• In cases of extreme weather i.e snow, fog or ice experiences may be re-scheduled for safety reasons
• Comfortable shoes with thin soles are recommended
• Current available locations, subject to change
• New London Circuit, Aldershot
• Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire
• Carver Barracks Circuit, Essex
• Dunsfold, Surrey
• East Midlands Heritage Circuit (based at Donington), Derbyshire
• Three Sisters Circuit, Wigan (weekdays only)
* Premium circuits available for a supplement payable when booking your date
• Brands Hatch, Kent - Weekdays only *
• Oulton Park Cheshire - Weekdays only *
• Knockhill Racing Circuit, Fife *
• Donington Main Circuit, Derbyshire - Thrills and Weekdays only *
• Castle Combe, Bristol*