• Private helicopter sightseeing flight for up to 6 people
• Panoramic views of London and its iconic landmarks
• Choose from 3 flight durations
• 10 minutes of flight time
• Sights include; Hyde Park, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, St Paul Cathedral
• 20 minutes of flight time
• In addition to the sights seen on the London Buzz you will also travel further along the Thames and view City Hall, Tower of London, Tower Bridge & Canary Wharf
• The ultimate London sightseeing tour
• 30 minutes of flight time travelling from West to East London taking in all the sights on the way
What Can I Expect
If you’re looking for exclusive helicopter charter in London for the best sightseeing tours for you and your group, you’ve come to the right place! We’ve got a variety of chartered flight itineraries for you to choose from, all departing from London’s Battersea helipad - the only one in central London offering private sightseeing heli flights.
These London charter flights are all operated by Airbus AS360 Squirrel helicopters. They can seat up six passengers with a row of four seats in the rear and two up front in the cabin. Wherever you’re sitting, you’re afforded fabulous views, as these choppers boast great all-round visibility, so you can look up, around and down on London life happening below you.
And as for where these London helicopter group flights take off from, it’s pretty amazing. As if the idea of going in a chopper wasn’t exciting enough. As if the thought of flying low-level over central London wasn’t thrilling enough, just wait until you see the helipad - it’s literally right next to the lapping waters of the River Thames at Battersea. Pretty cool.
We are offering three different flight paths for you and your group to choose from for these helicopter charters. All offer the best of London at 1000ft and all follow the flow of the Thames, as it winds from west to east through the capital. How far along you get depends on the tour route chosen, but all tours are packed full of major sights and landmarks for you to see.
The London Max helicopter charter goes as far west as Syon House, the Duke of Northumberland’s family home alongside the Thames, which is technically in Middlesex, then takes you all the way along to Greenwich and the Thames Barrier beyond. The most popular helicopter charter out of Battersea is the London Sights tour, which goes from Barnes in the west, to the city slickness of Canary Wharf. The London Buzz option gives you and your group 10 minutes of brilliant big-hitter central London sights.
There are so many highlights to these tours we couldn’t possibly list them all here, but groups tell us they love seeing inside the quadrangle of the Houses of Parliament (something you can only see from the air) and adore flying practically at level height with the glistening skyscraper that is the Shard. And don’t forget, these helicopter charters over London are exclusive to you, with the booking for the whole helicopter. So gather the six of you together and enjoy a brilliant aerial tour of the capital from Battersea.
• Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year, subject to availability
• All flights are dependent on favourable weather conditions
• From the 29th October until 24th March flights are available Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays
• Alternative dates are available however a supplement may apply
• Closed from the 24th to 26th December and 31st December to 1st January
• From 25th March flights are available Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and exclusive flights are available daily
• Minimum age 4
• Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Maximum weight 17.3 stone
• Spectators are welcome to observe your departure and arrival
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Participants should arrive at the heliport 20 minutes before their scheduled flight time, to complete check-in and for the safety briefing
• Late arrivals may result in you not being allowed to fly
• Please note there is no parking at the Heliport
• Flights depart from London Heliport (previously Battersea Heliport)
• The nearest train Station is Clapham Junction, the most accessible tube stations are Vauxhall or Sloane Square