• Exclusive return helicopter flight from Shoreham Airport
• Approximately 30 minutes total flight time
• Choose from a lunch or afternoon tea at South Lodge or Bailiffscourt Hotel and Spa
• Optional Champagne served before your outward flight
• Two Course Lunch
• A large glass of house wine per person
• Tea/coffee and petit fours
Afternoon Tea Option
• Selection of sandwiches, cakes and scones
• Tea, coffee and biscuits
What Can I Expect
High-flying lunches and teas are on the menu when you go heli dining in Sussex! Fancy arriving for your restaurant reservation at a luxury country house hotel by helicopter? That’s exactly what these deluxe dining packages are offering.
Return travel from Shoreham Airport in West Sussex to the hotel where you’ll be having lunch or afternoon tea is indeed by helicopter. A private helicopter charter in fact. These heli dining experiences certainly offer the most indulgent way to arrive. Forget calling a taxi, you’ve got ‘chauffeur-driven’ helicopter transfers booked in. And for an extra touch, why not book the Champagne fights where a glass of bubbly will be served before your outward flight?
We are currently offering two very well-known Sussex country house hotels for these heli dining trips, namely the Bailiffscourt Hotel and Spa, or South Lodge hotel. What's more, your helicopter will touch down on the grounds of the venue of your choice!
If your helicopter flight path takes your north to South Lodge, you’ll be taking lunch or tea in the Camellia restaurant (or perhaps outside on the terrace on a sunny day) of this magnificent country house near Horsham. Right on the edge of the High Weald and with views across to the South Downs, this is a beautiful place with ivy growing around the gable windows and superb formal gardens. Inside the wood-panelled walls, large open fire places and country fabrics make South Lodge a very serene place for a spot of luncheon or afternoon teas.
A take off in a westerly direction from Shoreham Airport will see you head to the coast near Littlehampton for your lunch or afternoon tea at the Bailiffscourt Hotel. Hidden within 30 acres of countryside, Bailiffscourt is a hotel made up of the main medieval-style manor house and a collection of cottages. There’s even a pleasant walkway that leads down to the shingle Climping Beach. Inside it’s heavy wall tapestries and mullioned windows, with warm hues all around, as you take your seat in the restaurant.
Once you’ve finished your meal, it’s back out to be welcomed back on board your helicopter by your pilot for your return transfer back to Shoreham. And with such a glamorous mode of transport, you’re sure to get heads turning. Is it a VIP? Is it a celebrity? No it’s just little old you enjoying the wonderful indulgence of private heli dining at Sussex’s finest country house hotels!
• Selected weekdays throughout the year
• 12.15pm arrival for 12.30pm departure, returning to Shoreham around 3pm
Afternoon Tea Option
• 2.15pm arrival for 2.30pm departure, returning to Shoreham around 4.30pm
• Minimum age 18
• Spectators are welcome to wave you off from the airfield
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• There is a 90 minute pilot/helicopter waiting time allowance included for the dining element. If this is insufficient please advise at the time of booking
• Shoreham Airport, West Sussex
• South Lodge or Bailiffscourt Hotel & Spa