A guided Harley-Davidson® Tour
• Ride a Harley-Davidson Authorized Rentals Motorcycle
• You will have the choice of the newest motorcyles to the range. Examples include: Harley-Davidson Sportster, 1200 Custom, Fat Boy, Heritage Softail Classic, and Dyna Fat Bob (subject to availability)
• An experience tour leader will guide you through the day, acting as your navigator and pacemaker
• Complimentary coffee
• Choose from the following tour duration
The Fast One: 2 Hours, approximately 60 miles
The Scenic One: 3 Hours, approximately 90 miles
The Twisted One: 4 Hours, approximately 120 miles
What Can I Expect
The Fast One, The Scenic One or the Twisted One - whichever Harley-Davidson® Experience Tour you choose it's going to one heck of a ride! Run as fun and friendly guided tours, you will ride a top-notch, fully-equipped Harley-Davidson® motorcycle for the duration of your day trip. It's time to ride an iron legend…
The way these motorcycle tours have been organised is really cool. You simply rock up to the Harley dealership you've booked in with and you're offered free parking and a welcome cup of coffee. Then it's time to be introduced to the Harley-Davidson® you selected and to meet your tour guide for day.
Whoever will be accompanying you on your trip, you are sure to be well guided, with your host leading the way, setting a safe pace, doing all the navigation and generally adopting the role of ride captain, so all you have to concentrate on is the scenery and getting the most out of the chance to pilot a stunning Harley-Davidson®.
What's more, these bikes are all in tip-top showroom condition because they are all part of the Harley-Davidson® Authorized Rental fleet in the UK. That means they are new current year models with low mileage, manufacturer trained and highly experienced motorcycle technicians work on these wonderful bikes to maintain their pristine condition for you.
With the bike and the guide sorted, it's now just a question of which tour to go for. The Fast One doesn't mean you'll be racing your Harley-Davidson® (why rush something so wonderful?!), but it will give you a quick blast of two hours on the bike and in that time you'll cover around 60 miles and for that bit longer the Scenic one give you three hours driving.
The Twisted One gives you a delectable blend of scenic B roads and twisting A roads over four ravishing hours in charge of your Harley-Davidson®. Of course, you'll need a full motorcycle licence to be able to ride on your Harley-Davidson® experience. And our little secret about these Surrey guided tours - all itineraries include a run through the 1.14 mile Hindhead Tunnel underneath Devil's Punch Bowl where the cacophony of Harley-Davidson® exhaust roar will be motorcycling music to your easy riding ears!
• Selected weekdays and Saturdays throughout the year, subject to availability
• Specific dates can only be reserved once a voucher has been purchased
• Minimum age 25
• Good general level of fitness is required
• You must hold a full class A motorcycle licence and have been riding motorcycles over 250cc for more than 2 years
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Full insurance is included (with a £1500 excess)
• Optional insurance is available to purchase on the day which will reduce the excess to £750
• Your driving licence, photographic ID and proof of address (utility bill) must be shown on the day
• When booking your tour with the operator, you will be asked to email your address and licence details, on the day you need to bring your licence and proof of address
• Guildford, Surrey