• 24 hour rental period
• Unlimited mileage
• Using only Harley-Davidson® Rental Motorcycles
• All bike types are subject to availability and specifications may change
Harley Davidson Sportster® Hire
• Hire of one of the Harley Davidson Sportster® range
Harley-Davidson® Touring Hire
• Hire of one of the larger Touring models including Ultra Limited Street Glide®, Road King® or Heritage Softail® Classic
What Can I Expect
A taste of the US comes to the UK with our Harley-Davidson® hire! If you know your motorcycles, you'll appreciate how special this all-American brand is. Now we are able to give licensed motorcycle riders the chance to cruise the streets with our Harley-Davidson® rental packages.
Each hire package gives you 24 sweet hours with a Harley-Davidson®. All the latest models are offered and, as you'd expect, every Harley-Davidson® is meticulously serviced and maintained by dedicated technicians before and after each rental outing, ensuring you get to ride an motorcycle that's in pristine showroom condition.
So what makes a Harley-Davidson® so special? It's true that a Harley-Davidson® is American as American can get, but how come millions of bikers worldwide go head over handlebars for these custom two-wheelers? Many say it's the distinctive, even inimitable styling of the bikes, with that high front fork, chunky front tyre and custom fuel tank, others reckon it's that unique engine noise that gets them. Whatever it is, you will find out during your hire period that riding a Harley-Davidson® attracts interest and lots of head turning!
The Harley-Davidson® culture also plays a big part not just in the UK, but worldwide. Hire a Harley-Davidson® and you become part of a very tight-knit community, with the Harley Owners Group® boasting over one million members with rallies, events and socialising in ever corner of the globe. These one day hire packages will give you a taste of what it'd be like to be part of that amazing Harley-Davidson® family, as well as the sheer enjoyment of riding one of these finely tuned motorcycles.
Rentals for these stunning motorcycles fall into two categories. The Harley-Davidson® Sportster® boasts a brilliant sounding 1200cc Evolution engine and sleek styling, whilst hire package number two gives you a choice of the newest touring motorcycles to the Big V-Twin range. This includes the big cruiserRoad King® Classic or if you are looking for something different the Heritage Softail® Classic, or even the street-wise styled Dyna® Fat Bob®.
All you have to do is decide which of these fabulous motorcycles you would like to hire and where you fancy going on your 24 hour road trip. As Harley® fans say: "Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul"!
• Selected weekdays throughout the year, subject to availability
• Specific dates can only be reserved once a voucher has been purchased
• You must hold a full class A motorcycle licence and have been riding motorcycles over 250cc for more than 2 years
• Minimum age 25
• Good general level of fitness is required
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Full insurance is included (with a £1500 excess)
• Optional insurance is available to purchase on the day (currently £10) which will reduce the excess to £1000
• The motorcycle must be returned within 24 hours (if collected at 10am Tuesday it must be returned by 10am the next day) Extra days are charged at the daily rate
• Your driving licence (both parts), photographic ID and proof of address (utility bill) must be shown on the day
• When booking your tour with the operator, you will be asked to email your address and licence details, on the day you need to bring your licence and proof of your address
• Guildford, Surrey
• Reading, Berkshire