A guided Harley-Davidson® Tour
• Ride on the backseat (pillion) of a Harley-Davidson with an experienced tour guide
• Models usually available are Ultra Limited or Road Glide Ultra bikes
• Use of an original Harley-Davisdon helmet
• Complimentary coffee
• Choose from the following tour durations
The Fast One: 2 Hours, approximately 60 miles
The Scenic One: 3 Hours, approximately 90 miles
What Can I Expect
If you've always dreamed of having that Harley-Davidson® experience but don't have your motorbike licence, the answer is here with our Harley-Davidson® passenger rides! You'll tour the Surrey countryside as a pillion rider to give you a proper flavour of what these amazing two wheelers from across the waters are all about.
The great thing about these passenger rides is that they are organised, operated and run by Harley experts. This is a major dealership near Guildford, so their know-how of Hogs is second to none. From the team in the workshop keeping the bikes in tip-top showroom condition before and after every run out and the admin team who'll be organising your tour, to the riders who'll be escorting you, these are very well run outings from a company that is an authorised Harley-Davidson® dealer AND a tour operator at the same time!
So where do you go on your tour? Starting out from the base in Guildford, you won't be roaring off along Route 66 into the setting sun, but you will be whisked off along some of the best country roads around the area, staying away from all the traffic jams and exhaust fumes to be able to open up the Harley and have that 'wind in your hair' feel too - all within the rules of the road and the speed limits of course.
In fact, as any HOG member will know, owning and riding out on a Harley-Davidson® isn't just about going fast, it's more about the experience of just being on these incredible machines. And as you ride as a passenger you'll soon start to see the 'Harley effect' with heads turning to watch your rumble past and other bikers you pass acknowledging you with a friendly wave.
Indeed these experiences open the door to the world of Harley-Davidson® without the need to even be able to ride a motorbike. It's great fun for those wannabe bikers of all ages and, dare we say it, is the perfect antidote gift for anyone verging on a midlife crisis.
The operator runs these tours using a variety of bikes, including the 'Big Twin' type Harleys and the smaller Sportster models too, so, as pillion passenger, you will find yourself sitting astride something like an Ultra Limited or a Road Glide Ultra. Put your feet on the pegs and lean onto the back rest of the Harley of your dreams and get ready for the off!
• Selected weekdays and Saturdays throughout the year, subject to availability
• Rides operate in most weather conditions, but only if safe
• Specific dates can only be reserved once a voucher has been purchased
• Minimum age 16
• Under 18s must be accompanied onsite by an adult and sign a consent form
• There is no maximum age limit however you should be healthy and agile enough to climb onto the Harley-Davidson and safely experience the ride - if you have any concerns over your suitability you should consult your GP
• A maximum weight limit of 90 kilos/14.1 stone applies
• The operator reserves the right to refuse the ride if for any reason they fell you are unsuitable to participate
• Please do not drink alcohol prior to the ride
• A driving licence is not required
• Spectators are welcome to watch your departure and return
• Complimentary coffee is provided for those waiting
• There is a large store on site to browse with original Harley-Davidson merchandise and souvenirs
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• To enjoy the ride safely participants should wear strong shoes, jeans or similar and a jacket
• Guildford, Surrey