• Return flight for two people from Blackbushe Airport in Surrey
• Flights are taken in a Robinson R44 helicopter
• Enjoy a bottle of sparkling wine on board the aircraft
• Fly for lunch to Oakley Hall Hotel in Basingstoke
• Three course lunch for two people in the 2 AA Rosette Glasshouse Restaurant
• Total flight time is approximately 40 minutes
What Can I Expect
Treat someone you love to an Oakley Hall heli dining package! Setting off in a privately chartered helicopter from Blackbushe Airport, this is dining in serious style. You’ll be flown to the Oakley Hall Hotel on the edge of the Wessex Downs, where you’ll enjoy a lovely three course lunch at this manor house hotel.
Heli dining in Hampshire doesn’t get much more luxurious than this. A helicopter just for you two. A flute of fizz during your flight. A journey over beautiful countryside, with no traffics jams to make you late. A reservation at the renowned Glasshouse Restaurant. This heli dining package at Oakley Hall gives you everything you need for a day out to woo and wow.
As far as Hampshire dining experiences go, a table at the double AA Rosette award-winning Glasshouse Restaurant in this four star manor house hotel is pretty sought after. The chef team and brigade create superb dishes with a ‘field to fork’ policy. That’s to say, they source as much produce as they can from within a 50-mile radius around this leading Hampshire hotel.
Being set in a 315 acre country estate, Oakley Hall has room for an impressive Kitchen Garden where lots of herbs, vegetables and fruit is grown too. In fact, look out for it from your privileged viewpoint of the helicopter as you swoop in for your dinner!
The house itself dates back to 1795 and is a fine example of Georgian red-brick architecture. And as you walk through the stunning reception, take a moment to imagine what it would have been like when Jane Austen walked the same walk. The young author was a frequent visitor to Oakley Hall, so you can imagine that this imposing house and some of the characters she met here would have featured in her novels.
Having been restored to former glory in 2014, Oakley Hall is now a stunning hotel resort. The Glasshouse Restaurant is light, bright and airy, boasting a superb aspect looking out onto those finely manicured formal gardens. Before your Oakley Hall heli dining experience comes to end, try and make time for a stroll around the gardens, before boarding the chopper to head back to Blackbushe Airport.
• Selected weekdays throughout the year
• This experience is subject to weather conditions
• Minimum age 14
• R44 weight restrictions: maximum 19 stone
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch your departure from Blackbushe Airport
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• A third passenger can be added for an additional charge of £60 payable direct, when booking your date
• Blackbushe Airport, Surrey
• Oakley Hall Hotel, Oakley, Basingstoke