• Exclusive 15-minute UK City helicopter flight for 4 people
• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• Plenty of opportunity for photographs
• Please allow one to one and a half hours on site
• A great gift idea for families!
What Can I Expect
Gather your family, get in a helicopter and go on a city tour! These city helicopter charter flights are exclusive to you. The voucher you buy is for the whole helicopter, so it’s up to you who you invite to join you on your aerial tour - and which city you fancy flying over!
We’ve got helicopters on standby at helipads and airports the length and breadth of the country, ready to take you and your group on an exclusive flight just for you. We’ve got lots of major cities covered, along with popular tourist centres and even a few coastal options too. And wherever you choose to fly, it’s going to be filled with sights and landmarks.
It’s definitely a case of ‘don’t forget your camera’ for these chartered helicopter flights. Soar over the city and get amazing bird’s eye views of it all. It’s a whole new perspective up there. You can scan the rooftops, see behind frontages and generally have a really good nosey at what goes on in that bustling city of yours.
From the glory of the Angel of the North and the architecture of the Royal Mile, to the magnificent Millennium (now Principality) Stadium and the legendary Trent Bridge cricket ground, these itineraries are packed full of amazing things to see by the air. And if anyone in your family can’t quite get a grasp of what you can see (‘it all looks so different’ is one of the things most passengers say!), your helicopter pilot is on hand to point out the main sights of the city.
As for who you take on your group flight over the city, it’s entirely up to you. There are four seats up for grabs in the heli, so whether you want to invite your little family (minimum age is six), a group of friends, or make it an intergenerational thing by inviting Gran and Grandad, these are superb experiences for all ages.
With dozens of family helicopter city tour locations to choose from, you’re be spoilt for choice. Will you pick to hover over where you grew up? Want to see those favourite sporting venues from the air? Would love to soar over the place you went to Uni? It’s all possible with these nationwide charters.
• Selected dates between March and October
• Minimum age six
• Under 12s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Maximum height 6ft 6ins
• Maximum joint weight of 350kg (average of 13 stone per person)
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Photo ID and proof of address will be required on the day
• Beverley (Linley Hill) Airfield, Yorkshire
• Blackpool Airport, Lancashire
• Bourn Airfield, Cambridgeshire
• Bussow Farm, Cornwall
• Daedalus Airport, Hampshire
• Edinburgh Helipad, West Lothian
• Elvington Airfield, North Yorkshire
• Gloucestershire Airport, Cheltenham
• Fishburn Airfield, Durham
• Husbands Bosworth, Leicestershire
• Inchinnan Helipad, Renfrewshire
• Kelburn Castle, Ayrshire
• Kirkbride Airfield, Cumbria
• Liverpool Helipad, Merseyside
• Manchester City Airport
• Newcastle International Airport
• Perth Airport, Scone
• Stirling Helipad, Stirlingshire
• The West Usk Lighthouse, Newport
• Wolverhampton Half Penny Green Airport