• Welcome, introduction and full safety briefing
• 30 minute flyboarding session
• Wetsuit and all safety equipment provided
• Please allow two hours on site for this experience
What Can I Expect
Try Flyboarding - we guarantee you’ve never seen anything like it on the water! If you’ve done the rest, this latest high adrenaline flyboarding watersport to hit the UK certainly reaches the spot, as you experience flying in and out of the water like some jet-propelled robot on a board. As Jason from the Gadget Show puts it, “it’s like Iron Man made real!”
Yes, thanks to clever little jet packs, the stuff of science fiction has now been realised with flyboarding! The Flyboard is a water propelled jet pack giving you the ability to dive in and travel forward in the water, before leaping out to fly across the surface. It's really quite unusual and absurd, yet has a fantastically simple design behind it.
A jetski connected with a 10 metre flexible hose pumps high pressure water to nozzles on your hands and feet. This is enough to have you soaring to over 30 feet for a commanding view over the lake. We think you'll love being part of the first wave of flyboarding pioneers in the UK with these introductory and extended experiences.
So, your feet are attached to ‘thrusting’ tubes, while the ones on your wrists stabilise your movement to give you precision control. With practice, there is an array of flyboarding acrobatics you can perform in your jet suit, such as backflips, dives, spins and twists. The most spectacular (and hardest) trick to perform is ‘the Dolphin manoeuvre’ which has you skimming in and out of the water just like our marine friends.
These flyboarding experiences give you 30 minutes with this futuristic device. This crazy UK-based flyboarding activity is offered at a choice of locations and we think it’s an exciting and fun packed experience that anyone into watersports or gadgets (or both!) will love.
• Sunday 14 and 28 April
• Sunday 12 and 26 May
• Sunday 2, 16 and 30 June
• Friday 7 and 21 June
• Sunday 14 and 28 July
• Friday 5 and 19th July
• Sunday 11 and 25 August
• Friday 2, 16 and 30 August
• Sunday 8 and 22 September
• Friday 13 and 27 September
• Experiences are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Minimum age 16
• Parental consent is required for under 18s
• Maximum weight 25 stone (165kgs)*
• Size 6-14 feet*
• You must not wear spectacles, be pregnant, afraid of water, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol
• A good general level of fitness is needed for this adrenaline sport, and you will be required to sign a disclaimer on the day
* Chepstow Location: Max weight 17 stone, foot size 4-13
• Spectators are welcome to come along and watch the action
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Marine Lake, New Brighton, Wirral
• Frodsham, Cheshire
• Chepstow, Gloucestershire
• Crosby, Liverpool
• Crockford, near Dumfries