• 15 or 30 minute flyboarding session
• Welcome, introduction and full safety briefing
• Tuition from an experienced instructor on dry land to run through the experience and what to expect
• Instruction via in-helmet comms once on the water
• Once you have found your balance try out twists, turns and other manoeuvres
• Your instructor will have control of the thrusts of your jets, keeping you at a height you are comfortable with
• Use of a life jacket/buoyancy aid and helmet are provided
• Please allow 1.5-2 hours on site for this experience
What Can I Expect
Pro series flyboarding in Surrey! This is your chance to experience flyboarding on another level at this water and mud sports centre just outside Redhill. All the gear you need is provided - including the rather fancy Flyboard Pro Series board.
The set up for flyboarding here in Surrey is really good. The Pro Series board has super comfy boots and bindings for your feet and with the unique rotating base plate, you can pivot your feet, which as the pro flyboarders know, is essential when doing fancy flyboard tricks.
Don’t worry, you won’t be expected to be pulling aerial twists and turns on your first attempt, but if you take to the fabulous sport of flyboarding, you might well end up busting a few moves on the water.
Before you get out there, you’ll have an on-shore briefing, which will show you how to stand on the board, what to do in the water and what to expect when the pump and the jets are switched on. You’ll also be kitted out with board, bindings, buoyancy aid and a helmet with comms inside.
This is so you can communicate with your flyboarding coach, who’ll be out on the water, either in a jet boat or on a jet ski, controlling the flow of water into the jets on your flyboard. That means you will stay at a height you’re happy with at all times. So whether you want to cruise at a comfortable level, or want to lift off to Iron Man heights, it’s all possible in Surrey.
A special mention to the location of these flyboarding experiences. You’re in Surrey, just outside Redhill, so easily accessible from the A23, A25 and M25, just 30-minutes from Croydon and Brighton. It’s a family-run centre that puts adrenaline in your life with a variety of activities both on and off water.
We are offering 15 and 30-minute flyboard sessions in Surrey over the summer months. If you want to try out the next generation of Flyboard, this is the place to go!
• Weekdays and weekends from April to October
• Experiences are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Participants should arrive 30 minutes before their session for registration
• Minimum age 16
• Parental consent is required for under 18s
• Maximum weight 25 stone (165kgs)
• You must not wear spectacles, be pregnant, afraid of water, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol
• A good general level of fitness is needed for this adrenaline sport, and you will be required to sign a disclaimer on the day
• Spectators are welcome to come along and watch the action
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Wet suit hire is available for £5, if required
• Participants should bring along swim shorts, a T-shirt or swim suit (no bikinis please) a towel and dry change of clothes
• Salfords, Surrey
• Conveniently located half a mile from the A23 between Horley and Redhill
• 10 minute drive from Gatwick Airport, 30 minutes from Croydon & 30 minutes from Brighton