• Exclusive off-roading experience for four people
• 1:1 tuition from qualified and LANTRA approved instructors
• Learn off-roading skills as you drive across exciting terrain and up slopes you didn't think were possible to climb!
• The fleet consists of Toyota Hilux Pick-Up trucks and Mark 1 Land Rover Discoveries
• Sessions are tailor-made to individuals experience and requirements
• The centre boasts a diverse off-road course to experience the amazing capabilities of 4x4s
• A short demonstration drive from your the instructor followed by your drive time
• Around two and half hours behind the wheel
• Up to four people can share the drive time or can ride as a passenger
What Can I Expect
Family off roading fun in Kent! With this one voucher, up to four of you can enjoy offroading on your own private lesson. Perfect for families, great for small groups and brilliant for a pair of couples too, you’ll all be together in the vehicle for this fab experience.
The location for this family session is an off road centre near Ashford in Kent. It’s well-established and has an excellent reputation for providing both off road training for professionals and fun experiences for families and friends too. Every experience is exclusive to you, so it’ll just be you and your little group with the instructor.
Kids need to be at least 12 years old to join in and two of the party need to be adults. That means it’s all pretty flexible, with a group of four mates, Mum and Dad and the kids, Grandad with grand kids - whichever combination works for you.
When you’re not driving you’ll be a passenger. That means you can heckle Dad, egg on your work mate, or cheer as your normally grumpy teen cracks a huge smile as they tackle the steepest descent you’ve ever seen. Even as a passenger it’s quite an experience!
This family-friendly off road centre in Kent operates with Land Rover Discovery and Toyota HiLux vehicles. Both 4x4s relish the off road and both are more than capable when it comes tackling tricky obstacles that you will be coming across. We’re talking slopes on impossible angles, muddy trails, water troughs and a whole lot more too.
And indeed the Eastwell Park Estate near Ashford is a great location for all the family to go off roading. It covers over 1000 acres of classic Kentish countryside, with fields, woodlands, tracks and trails all around. There’s plenty for younger drivers and old hands alike, so everyone will enjoy the challenge.
The instructors are all super skilled. The company has been running professional off road training for many years as a LANTRA approved 4x4 centre. They are all friendly, welcoming and patient, carefully adapting the route you take to each driver’s competences and confidence.
This family off roading in Kent is a three-hour experience available all year round giving you a total of around 2.5 hours behind the wheel to be shared however you wish.
• Available 7 days a week including bank holidays (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day)
• Minimum age is 12
• Your group must include at least two adults
• There are no height or weight restrictions
• The site is exposed and conditions underfoot can be wet and muddy, so appropriate outdoor clothing and sturdy footwear is recommended
• Non participating spectators are welcome to come along however there are no views of the driving area
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• There is an indoor guest area with tables and seating and toilet facilities
• Tea and coffee is available to purchase
• You are welcome to bring your own food
• Eastwell Manor offers accommodation, bars and restaurant facilities, the 4x4 centre can often arrange special deals and discounts
• Specific vehicles can be requested at the time of booking but can not be guaranteed
• Eastwell Park Estate near Ashford - a stunning country house estate set within 3,000 aces of woodland, fields and lawns.