• Full briefing, training, benchmark and final timed sessions
• High adrenaline experience of a mid-race wheel change using genuine Formula One cars
• Allow approximately 30 minutes for this session
• Certificate of completion
• You will form part of a small group for this experience
• Exclusive sessions are available for a minimum of 6 participants
Pitstop Experience Plus
• In addition to the pitstop experience you will also receive a session in the F1™ simulator or try your hand at kit kart building
• Sessions last approximately 60 minutes
Ultimate Pitstop Experience
• Pitstop experience, Kit Kart Building and F1™ simulator Session
• Sessions last around 90 minutes
Kit Kart: Using 44 individual components, build a kit car in an allocated time and without instructions
F1™ simulator: Simulators boast professional software, steering systems and pedal boxes providing the most realistic F1 experience possible
What Can I Expect
Are you up for a pitstop challenge? These F1 pitstop experiences give you that classic pitstop challenge against the clock, with some brilliant add-on activities to create a fantastic motorsports-themed experience that’ll test your brain cells, your driving and construction skills!
These experiences all based around F1, motorsport and the pit-lane, are perfect for groups of friends, colleagues or family. You can buy vouchers for 2 to 24 people and they’re hosted and run by a specialist motorsports event company, so you’re in the hands of the experts.
You're sure to have seen the pit-lane teams at work during Formula One races. Poised and ready in position, it’s perfectly choreographed and has been practiced over and over and over again to get the time right down. After all, in F1 every millisecond counts and a sloppy pit-stop could lose you the race. Now this is your chance to work together to get that wheel changed in quick flash time on your F1 pitstop challenge.
And to make it authentic, you will be changing the wheel of a genuine ex-race F1 car. All the top racing teams have what they call pitstop practice cars and they do exactly what it says: they’re used to perfect pitstops. Will your team keep its nerve during the F1 pitstop challenge?
Then there are the add-on activities, namely the F1 simulator and the kart build challenge. Those on the Plus experience will do the pitstop challenge and either the simulator or the kart build. The Ultimate experience gives you all three challenges wrapped into one fab experience.
The F1 simulator is professional grade. Any UK or international circuit can be loaded onto this high-tech F1 simulator and with 4k graphics, full-force feedback steering wheel and full sound, you’ll feel totally immersed in the racing action.
And what’s kart building all about? Well, forget flat-packed furniture from a certain Swedish shop, this challenge will see you trying to put together 44 components to make a proper, working mini kart. Oh and there are no instructions…
Pitstop Challenge, Pitstop Challenge Plus or Ultimate, whichever F1-themed experience you choose, it’s going to be fun, competitive and memorable. Buy vouchers for up to 24 participants direct online now.
• Monday-Saturday between 09:00 and 18:00
• Sundays between 10:00-16:00
• Dates and session times are subject to availability
• Minimum age 14
• Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating or spectating adult
• A minimum of 2 voucher holders must be purchased
• Exclusive sessions require a minimum of 6 participants
• Suitable for groups of up to 24 participants
• Spectators are welcome to come along and watch the action
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Light refreshments can be purchased on site
• Buffet catering can be arranged for larger groups when booking your date
• In the garages of this specialist motor sports events company in Northampton