• Drive a selection of Jaguars on the open road
• Briefing session and introduction to the cars
• Drive a circuit of the Cotswolds spending around one hour in each vehicle
• There are two people per car - one person drives whilst the other navigates, then they swap!
• Insurance and fuel are included
• Passengers vouchers allow one person to accompany you for the day, which doubles your driving time!
Triple E Type Trip
• Spend three hours driving 3 E Type Jaguars
• The Cars: Series 2 coupe, Series 3 convertible & Series 3 coupe
• Afternoon tea on route is included
• Allow four hours for this experience
E Type Evolution Road Trip
• Spend a full day driving five Jaguars from the 1950s right up to the modern day
• Cars include XKR, XJS and a choice of three E types
• Lunch and refreshments are included
• Allow up to 8 hours for this experience
What Can I Expect
If you love your Jags you’ll love these E-Type road trip packages! Setting off from the Jaguar hire HQ in Worcestershire, you’ll drive the specially chosen quieter roads around the stunning Cotswolds in a rather fine selection of Jaguars.
We are offering two hire packages for you: The Triple E-Type Trip and the E-Type Evolution Road Trip. Both are Jaguar-only drives and both include all the important things like insurance (with an excess) fuel and refreshments. The Triple E-Type is a half day excursion, whilst the Evolution is a full day escapade. Experiences are based on two drivers sharing the car, but if you buy a driver plus passenger voucher, the two of you will rotate around the cars together and you won’t have to share the driving with anyone else.
The E-Type is a car that needs no introduction. It’s utterly iconic of the heyday of the British motoring industry and is just stunning to look at. Aficionados will probably be keen to drive certain models, which is why this hire company has the largest fleet of E-Types for on the road hire in the UK. We particularly like the series 2 coupé. This is the original, pure sporting fastback with very small doors and really low roof.
As well as this seminal classic, there are also several series 3 E-Types available. In both convertible and coupé versions, these later versions had all the mod-cons like power steering and are, quite frankly, easier to get into and out of!
If you go on the full day Evolution road trip, you’ll drive not only E-Types, but also Jaguars from across the years, going right through to the modern XKR that was in production between 2007 and 2014. It’s like bringing a Jaguar museum to life, as you actually get to drive five of these wonderful cars on the open road.
Your road trip has been specially curated to show you all the hidden gems of the Cotswolds, seeking out those back country roads that avoid the tourist traps and explore the understated beauty of this lovely corner of the county. The half day E-Type road trip includes a delicious afternoon tea and the full day makes a stop for an included lunch.
• Dates are generally available on weekdays with the occasional weekends
• All dates are subject to availability
• Drivers must hold a full manual UK driving licence with less than 6 points
• Drivers must be aged between 25 and 75
• Not suitable for spectators, however a passenger voucher can be purchased for one person to accompany you for the day
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Optional collision damage waiver is available to purchase for £30 when booking your date
• As with all classic cars there is no guarantee they will be available on the day. In the event a car is unavailable it will be substituted with another classic car from the extensive fleet
• Redditch, Worcestershire