• Exclusive drone flying lessons with a CAA Certified Commercial Drone Pilot
• Theory and practical hands on drone tuition
• Learn to fly a DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus Obsidian
• Lessons are on a 1:1 basis so can be adjusted to your requirements
• Choose from a one or two hour lesson
What Can I Expect
Professional drone training from one of the UK’s leading drone retailers! If you’ve got yourself a drone, would like a drone, or just want to find out whether you’ve got what it takes to be a drone pilot, drone classes at this drone flying school are just the ticket. They’re all on a one-to-one basis too, so they’re completely geared to you.
Running these drone pilot training sessions is the team behind the UK Drone Store. They’re main dealers for drones and accessories from leading manufacturers like Parrot, DJI, Team Black Sheep, Fat Shark, Flying Gadgets and Yuneec. They sell everything from low-cost beginner starter kits, to full commercial drone filming set ups for professionals, with all the gadgets and spare parts you could ever need, from cameras and flight batteries, to propellors and motors.
In essence, these guys know their drones, know how to fly them and know all the drone flying rules too. All instructors on these drone classes are CAA Certified Commercial Drone Pilots. That means they have been tested by an NQE (National Qualified Entities) and approved by the CAA for drone flying for commercial gain. And to get this approval, each pilot has to undertake a course, create an operations manual and prove their drone piloting skills in flight.
So with their background in retail and drone flying, these classes are sure to be informative. If you’ve just acquired your own drone, you can bring it along with you to drone school to learn how to fly it. Otherwise, the school uses the latest DJI Phantom drones for these classes. They’re professional quadcopters that are the industry-standard when it comes to commercial drone filming and photography use.
As we mentioned, all drone flying classes are offered on an exclusive basis, so all training is bespoke to your needs. Both theory and practical elements are covered, so that you learn the drone code - which is the official advice for drone owners and fliers from the CAA and NATS (National Air Traffic Services).
By the end of your one or two hours of drone training you should be competent and confident in all aspects of drone flying, as a safe and responsible drone pilot. The UK has some of the busiest skies in the world, so proper training from a drone flying school is essential for anyone thinking of buying, or anyone who has already bought a drone for recreational use.
• Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• Morning and afternoon sessions are generally available
• Dates and session times are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Minimum age 14
• Under 18s must be accompanied on site by an adult
• One spectator may accompany you on your experience
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Prestwold Hall, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE12