• Welcome and registration
• Briefing on safety and driving techniques
• 6 laps driving a Subaru Impreza Sti
High speed passenger ride in a Lotus Elise
• Debrief and completion of driver analysis form
• Collection of your driving certificate
• Allow approximately 1 hour on site for this experience
What Can I Expect
Go, go, go rally driving in Staffordshire! A clutch of rallying superstars are revved up and ready to be driven on these fantastic rally driving experiences at this highly popular track day venue just outside Stone, near Stafford.
You will be driving the Subaru Impreza STi rally car on the fast tarmac track. The Subaru Impreza has earned its place in the World Rally Championship hall of fame with many stage wins under its (cam)belt. Lots of our favourite names in the rally world have been behind the wheel of a Scooby, so it feels like you’re sliding into very similar bucket seats as some of the very best drivers.
The instructors at this rallying driving centre near Stone are all fantastic - really encouraging and enthusiastic, as they offer in-car tips and training whilst you drive. For some strange reason they don't even seem to mind you putting your foot down in their beautifully prepared rally cars either, which means you can hoon it around the track. They won't even expect you to wash the cars down after, or pay for replacement tyres!
On these introductory rally sessions, you will be driving the Subaru for six delicious laps on this renowned Staffordshire circuit. That’ll be plenty of time for you to feel the power of these motor sport heroes and start perfecting your cornering techniques. Having completed your laps, your day doesn’t end there…
All rally driving in Staffordshire experiences finish off with a high speed passenger ride. One of the professional driving instructors will be at the wheel of something fancy like a Lotus Elise, which is warmed up and ready to go on what is sure to be the fastest lap of the day.
We are offering six-lap tarmac rally driving experiences at this Staffordshire track centre, with great value weekday vouchers and the flexible ‘anytime’ vouchers available to buy online right now!
• Choose from a weekday only voucher or for weekend availability opt for the anytime option
• Morning and afternoon sessions are generally available
• Premium time slots between 11am-3pm can be purchased direct with the operator upon booking for a £10 fee
• Stafford: Events run throughout the year
• Drivers must hold a full manual driving licence
• Max height 6ft 6ins
• Max weight 18.5 stone
• Spectators are welcome
• Extra drives and high speed rides are available on the day subject to availability
• There is no limit on spectators at the venue and no age restrictions (under 16’s must be supervised by an adult)
• No animals are allowed onsite
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Optional cancellation policies (£25) and damage waivers (£25) can be purchased from the supplier when booking
• Facilities onsite include catering facilities, a children's play area and picnic area
• A specialist driving centre near Stafford with a one mile tarmac circuit
• Good access via J14 of the M6