• Two top price tickets to a West End Show
• A two course theatre meal for two people in a nearby restaurant
Everybody's Talking About Jamie
Performances until 25th January 2020 - Monday - Thursday Evening & Wednesday MatineeThe Mousetrap
Performances until 28th March 2020 - Monday - Friday Evening & Thursday Matinee
Performances until 4th April 2020, Tuesday - Friday Evening & Sunday Matinee & Evening
Performances until 23rd May 2020 Monday - Friday Evening & Wednesday Matinee
Witness of the Prosecution
Performances until 5th January 2020 - Tuesday - Thursday Evening & Thursday Matinee
The Woman in Black
Performances until 28th March 2020 Tuesday - Friday Evening & Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday Matinee
The Prince of Egypt
Performances from 2nd March 2020 until 5th September 2020 Monday - Friday Evening & Thursday Matinee
9 To 5 The Musical
Performances until 4th April 2020 - Monday - Thursday Evening & Wednesday Matinee
Fiddler On The Roof
Performances until 26th September 2019 - Monday - Thursday Evening & Tuesday/Thursday Matinee
Performances from 5th October 2019 until 3rd January 2020 - Monday - Friday Evening
Performances until 3rd January 2020 - Monday - Friday Evening & Wednesday Matinee
What Can I Expect
The acting, the drama, the singing and the dancing - you'll have it all with these packages that include a show and dinner in London. It certainly is showtime when you treat someone you love to an outing in the capital that combines good food (lunch or dinner) with a good musical theatre show.
In fact, we think there's nothing better than an evening of food followed by a musical show in the capital and with this premium package, you'll be getting the best available tickets in the house for your weekday evening or matinee show and dinner in a popular London restaurant too.
Contrary to all expectations, Theatreland is booming in London. Some stage shows have been running for decades, whilst new productions open to packed houses and become instant classics. It seems we just can't get enough of the theatre these days. However, we're not talking plays, by far the most popular modern productions are 'jukebox' musicals, where an artist's greatest hits combine loosely around a story and hey presto - you've got a string of sing-a-long songs you already know, so you can belt them out along with the cast. All you have to do is pick your show from out latest list of West End hits.
As for the dinner part of these London show packages, well, you can pretty much travel the culinary world. Whether you fancy the simplicity of fresh Italian pasta and pizza, a taste of Americana or the classic steak and fries, there's bound to be an eatery on our list that will get your mouth watering.
All are just a short distance from the London theatres featured and you can usually have your dinner before or after the show. If you prefer a matinee performance you will be able to make it a lunch date instead. Of course, the menus vary from restaurant to restaurant, but you will be offered a two course meal that's usually from the 'table d'hôte' menu and a coffee to round it off.
The whole idea of these deals for a show and dinner in London is that you have a great night out. After all you just can't beat a good show tune, a bit of drama (we love a grand entrance on stage!) a few tears and a happy ending that leaves you cheering for more at the curtain call when the cast return to the stage for that final bow. And we're pretty sure you'll be humming the tunes as soon as you leave the theatre, walk out into the London evening air and head to dinner.
Perhaps you'd prefer a more adrenaline fuelled experience for your day out? Why not take a look at some of the wide range of experience days available for one person, a couple, or even a whole group of you to join in with and share the fun.
• All restaurants and shows are specified at the time of booking and are subject to availability so may change
• Early booking is strongly recommended
• Vouchers are not available for use during national school holidays
• Smart casual attire should be worn
• All under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
• Any dietary requirements should be stated
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Theatres welcome wheelchair users, however the supplier can only allocate patrons who require wheelchair access in specific areas as indicated by the theatre according to their health and safety policy, and independently of the general allocations available for this experience
• All theatres and restaurants are located around London's Theatre District and are within easy reach of public transport
• Restaurants currently include Zizzi Bow Street, Charlotte Street & Strand, Wildwood Shaftesbury & Piccadily, Jamie's Italian Covent Garden, Tutton's Braisserie, Planet Hollywood, Ruby Blue, Brasserie Blanc Southbank, Thai Square Covent Garden, The Strand and Trafalgar Square, Fire and Stone, Cafe Rouge Kingsway & Wellington St, Sicily, Sports Bar & Grill Victoria, Palm Court Brasserie, Ping Pong Malbourough St, Salvador & Amanda, Bella Italia Strand & Leicester Square, Mele e Pere, Brown's Victoria, Spaghetti House Cranbourne St, Wildwood Shaftsbury, Cabana, Brown's Covent Garden and Victoria, Mele e Pere, Strada Great Queen Street and Panton Street, Boulevard Brasserie Sophie's Steakhouse, Maxwells, Prezzo Victoria Place, Boisdale, Sport Bar Waterloo are subject to change and are specified at the time of booking