London Eye & Three Course Lunch Cruise for Two
• A flight on the London Eye with Three Course Lunch for Two
• One hour and quarter cruise on the River Thames
• Professional, recorded commentary with musical enhancement
• Opt for the premium option and you will also receive half a bottle of house wine and mineral water per person
London Eye & Five Course Dinner Cruise for Two
• A flight on the London Eye with Five Course Dinner for Two
• Two hour and three quarter cruise on the River Thames
• Includes a singer and band with a large repertoire of music from various genres
• Opt for the premium option and you will also receive a sparkling welcome drink, half a bottle of house wine and half a bottle of mineral water per person along with an assortment of teas and coffee
What Can I Expect
Fancy a nice meal and some sightseeing on the move? These Thames dining and London Eye experiences are just the ticket for anyone wanting a more unusual viewpoint on the capital. We are offering packages for two to enjoy a lunchtime or evening meal together on the Thames, with a trip on the London Eye included for each of you too.
The cruise element gives you a relaxed meal out on the water. The lunch departures set sail at 12:30pm from central London's Embankment Pier and serve up a delicious three course meal freshly prepared onboard the boat. The evening dinner departures set off at 19:30, with a five course meal served.
As well as being filled with fine food, your voyage along the Thames will be accompanied by fine sightseeing too. You’ll glide past all the classic riverside landmarks, including the London Eye, which you will also be visiting as part of these all-encompassing deals.
And the London Eye certainly needs no introduction. Since being built for the millennium celebrations on the much-visited South Bank area of the Thames, this 135m high giant ferris wheel has become a much loved and recognisable symbol of modern London. Your gently-paced ride in one of the 32 capsules lasts one complete rotation and takes about 30 minutes.
Once you’re inside the pod, you’ll see there are tablets that give you more info on what you can see as you rotate, getting ever higher over the Thames and the London skyline. There are even 3D graphics for the famous landmarks and all the fascinating stats on each building you could ever need.
So for laid-back daytime cruising with time to do the Eye before or after, choose the luncheon voucher. For a daytime Eye with a sumptuous evening meal afloat to follow, choose the dinner voucher. It has to be said, dining on the Thames with a ride on this most famous London Eye wheel is a great way to enjoy the capital!
• London Eye opening times vary throughout the year, typically the attraction opens at 10:00 and closes between 18:00 and 20:30
• Please note this experience is not available on selected days including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day and Valentine's Day.
• Cruises operate Tuesday - Saturday
• Cruise boarding time is 12 departure time 12:30, returning at 14:00
• Cruises operate Monday - Saturday
• Cruise boarding time is 19:00 departure time 19:30, returning at 22:15
• Minimum age 13
• Under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Dress code is smart casual
• Guests can purchase additional wine, beer and soft drinks on board
• Prams, bassinets and pushchairs are not permitted on board, high chairs are also not available
• Embankment Pier, London
• London Eye