• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• Choose from 25 or 50 Clays to shoot
• You will form part of a group of up to six participants
• Allow up to one hour on site for 12 clays, one and a half hours for 25 clays and two and a half hours for 50
What Can I Expect
Discover Clay Pigeon Shooting in Scotland! This affable lot at Kirkcaldy in Mid-Fife have been running clay pigeon shooting sessions since 1992 and the ground is very well equipped to keep both novice and competent shooters amused, with a variety of shooting styles and targets offered.
From a modest set up, this Fife ground has evolved over the years to boast some of the most extensive target shooting in Scotland. Hundreds of budding shooters have passed through this Scottish shoot, many of whom have taken up clay pigeon shooting as a hobby, which, for shooting manager Eddy Buchan is a real result: "I love working the traps and setting straightforward shots for beginners and challenging shots for the experienced shooter - it's all part of my working day here in Fife!"
You will be taking part in a group taster clay shooting experience at this Scottish centre, so all participants will benefit from guidance and tuition from APSI (Association of Professional Shooting Instructors) qualified coaches, who will take the time to show you how to stand, how to load the gun and best firing techniques. All clay pigeon sessions at this Scotland shooting ground include all the gear you need to get shooting, including a shotgun with a bore chosen to suit your physique, the cartridges, the clays, eye and ear protection and a classy shooting jacket too!
Just 30 minutes from Edinburgh airport, this is clay pigeon shooting in Scotland at its best and as this team of Scottish hot-shots would say, the aim is to be 'always on target'. This shooting ground at Kirkcaldy in the heart of Fife is open all year round and boasts over 30 traps (including a 70 foot tower!) and two covered ranges, so inclement weather needn't stop your clay fun. There are excellent facilities at the centre too, with, a purpose built clubhouse which is also ideal for meetings and conferences.
• Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• Minimum age is 10
• Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
• Spectators are welcome to come along and watch
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• There are onsite facilities including a licensed bar and restaurant
• Suitable outdoor clothing should be worn
• Kirkcaldy, Fife