• 1:1 clay pigeon shooting lesson
• Exclusive session for just you or your group of family and friends
• Beginners will learn the basics of shooting, including gun safety and shooting etiquette
• Tailored coaching session to those with previous shooting experience
• Choose from a 25, 30, 40 or 50 clay lesson
• The use of a shotgun and safety equipment is included
• Allow between 1-2 hours on site depending on individual ability
What Can I Expect
Who’s up for a spot of clay shooting in Norfolk? We’ve got clay shoot experiences at North Walsham with one-to-one tuition included, making them perfect for beginners and hot-shots alike. All the gear is provided, just turn up and shoot.
Perfect for individuals, couples and small groups alike, we are offering 25, 30, 40 and 50 clay shoots. Buying your voucher ‘off the shelf’ for one to six people means a day out shooting in the Norfolk countryside is quickly organised. What’s more, your group will have the undivided attention of your shooting coach throughout.
Sessions always start by taking some time to get to know your weapon, as well as covering safety and behaviour on site. Then you’ll be taken out to the stands. This is where shooters set up and get ready to take a shot at the flying clays. They can come at you from any which way and fly at all sorts of speeds and angles. Your mission is to track and shoot them down!
If you’ve never even held a gun before, it’s going to be quite a moment when you pull that trigger for the first time. Don’t worry too much about recoil, as the shotgun will have been chosen to suit your build to minimise recoil. With a bit of encouragement, you’ll be ready to rock and you'll be smashing those clays right out of the sky.
Those who have already done clay shooting before will not be disappointed. This Norfolk centre ensures all lessons are tailored to the level of the shooter and as it’s all done on an exclusive basis, that’s to say just you (and your group if you book for more than one), so it works really well.
As well as the number of clays you’ve chosen on your voucher, the shotgun and safety gear are all included, as is the instruction from qualified shooting coaches. Headed up by Colin, the team at this North Walsham farm shoot is ready and waiting for you. Time to book your clay shooting session in Norfolk!
• Weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• Dates and session times are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Sutable for all ages and abilities
• Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating or spectating adult
• Spectators are welcome to watch the action from designated viewing areas
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• North Walsham, Norfolk