• Two and three quarter hour cruise
• Five course set menu
• Extensive beverage menu
• Ambient two piece live band
• Fairtrade tea or coffee after dessert
• Unparalleled views of London at night
What Can I Expect
Enjoy a river-based treat that blends good food, good company and live music with a classic dinner cruise outing courtesy of Into the Blue! These evening meal and cruise experiences give you a romantic soiree on the Thames, boasting some of the best views of the capital after all the daytime tourists have gone home. It's the perfect night out for loved up couples everywhere!
Your will be dining onboard either the classic cruise vessel Symphony or the split deck Harmony ship. The former is a 'Parisien style' all glass boat that is long and very wide, boasting a large dance floor for you to shake your booty after your meal, whilst the latter is Scandinavian-built and unique on the Thames, complete with a huge 250m2 open air upper deck.
Both vessels offer superb views of both the north and south bank areas of the river. As you step aboard, you will be greeted by the crew and shown to your table. All cruises include freshly cooked food prepared onboard in the galley kitchens using seasonal produce and served at your table that is yours for the night
The whole experience is very much at a leisurely pace, so you can really enjoy the moment and see all the classic sights as you glide along on your three hour cruise over dinner. As you finish your meal whilst the sun sets over the Thames, you'll be serenaded with live music from the house band as your riverboat heads back to the Embankment Pier for disembarkation, docking late evening.
The classic dinner cruise package includes a four course meal, the premier dining option gives you house wine served with your meal and for the ultimate cruise and meal deal, opt for the signature voucher. This superlative experience sees you enjoying a Champagne aperitif, five course meal, specially selected wines from the a la carte list to accompany your meal and the best view on the boat as you will be allocated a window table.
Why not visit IntotheBlue's luncheon and dining home page for more Thames dinner cruise experiences? And as well as these classic dinner cruises there is always our gift ideas page for more IntotheBlue gift suggestions for all ages.
• Symphony cruises board at 19:30 returning at 22:45
• Harmony cruises board at 18:45 returning at 22:00
• Available from April to December seven days a week, January to March from Tuesday to Saturday
• Selected dates are not available including Bank Holidays, 24th - 31st December, New Years Day and Valentines Day
• There is a no smoking policy onboard for the duration of the cruise, with the exception of the outside deck
• Children aged 12 and under are not allowed on board
• Dress code is smart to formal and gentlemen are encouraged to wear a jacket and tie, no jeans, shorts or trainers are allowed
• You must book your cruise a minimum of eight days before your chosen date
• There is a separate menu available for customers with specific dietary requirements
• The availability of specific dining vessels cannot be guaranteed
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• For classic dinner cruises for more than 20 guests please call us
• A fixed menu or supplement for the a la carte menu will apply
• The cruises depart from and return to Embankment Pier