• Drive 5 classic cars for the day
• Briefing session and introduction to the cars
• Each driver will get the chance to drive each of the five cars for between 30-45 minutes
• Insurance and fuel are included
• You will drive 5 cars from a list that includes: Jaguar XK8, Jaguar E Type, Jaguar Mk2, Mazda MX5, MGB GT, MGB Convertible, Ford Capri, Jaguar XJR, Alfa Romeo GTV V6, Alfa Romeo Spider Jaguar XJS, HMC Healey
• Please note all cars are subject to change
• Places are limited to a maximum of 16 people
Cotswold Highlights Tour
• A 100 mile scenic circular road trip of the Cotswolds
• Head across Worcestershire taking in Broadway, Chipping Camden, Shipston on Stour,
• Lunch can be purchased at Caffeine & Machine near Stratford
• Head back via Stow on the Wold, Lower Slaughter, Snowshill, Broadway and Bidford
Cotswolds Garden Tour
• A 90 mile tour through the Cotswolds
• Entry to the privately owned Kiftsgate Court Gardens
• The gardens are arranged into a series of outdoor 'rooms' and provide stunning views over the Cotswolds
• Kiftsgate has a on-site cafe where you can buy lunch
What Can I Expect
Cotswold classic car tours - enjoy driving the open country roads and more! Leave the traffic jams of the city behind and head to the hills with these driving tours. There’s a fine fleet of fabulous motors revving their engines ready to take you off for a day of touring that combines classic car driving with sightseeing.
You'll make the most of the scenic routes around the most picturesque parts of the country. The itineraries avoid the motorways and express routes, to concentrate on the quieter back roads and country lanes, so you can get into the real heart of both the countryside and the gorgeous classic car you’re driving!
The Cotswolds Highlights tour does just that. You will be driving superb showroom condition classic cars around some of the prettiest villages and towns in the Cotswolds. Touring through the likes of Chipping Campden, Shipston on Stour and Snodsbury, you’ll see the best parts of Worcestershire, Warwickshire and Gloucestershire and drive the famous Fosseway from Halford to lovely Moreton in Marsh. And of course, there’s a break and time to enjoy lunch, which can be purchased at a cafe, bar and restaurant venue aimed at motoring fans.
The Cotswolds Garden tour brings a fragrant twist to your classic car day in the Cotswolds. You’ll drive a lovely route to Kiftsgate Court Gardens, famed for its roses. It really is one of the most delightful gardens you’ll ever see.Your entry ticket to the gardens is included and you can buy lunch in Kiftsgate’s cafe.
Both tours give you the chance to drive five different vehicles, with various stops en route to swap cars. We also have passenger vouchers available for both, should you want to invite someone to join you in the car, or if you want to enjoy the tours without driving.
Everything you need for a day of classic car touring in the Cotswolds is included in these very well thought-out packages. There are no extras to pay for, as fuel and insurance is included, along with full event back up. All in all, a splendid way to spend a day out in the country.
• Dates are generally available on weekdays with the occasional weekend date from April to October
• Driving days start at 08.30 and finish at around 16:30
• All dates are subject to availability
• Drivers must hold a full manual UK driving licence with less than 6 points
• Drivers must be aged between 25 and 75
• Purchase a passenger voucher to allow one person to accompany you for the day
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Optional collision damage waiver is available to purchase for £30 when booking your date
• As with all classic cars there is no guarantee they will be available on the day. In the event a car is unavailable it will be substituted with another classic car from the extensive fleet
• Passengers vouchers can be purchased if you do not wish to drive and would just like a passenger experience
• Experiences are based on two voucher holders per car - If you are attending on your own you may be paired with another driver and share the driving. Passenger vouchers are available to purchase should you not wish to be paired up on the day
• Redditch, Worcestershire