• Drive three classic cars on the open road
• Briefing session and introduction to the cars
• Each driver will get the chance to drive three cars for between 30-45 minutes in each
• There are two people per car - one person drives whilst the other navigates, then they swap!
• Car selections generally include: HMC Healey, Triumph TR6, Jaguar Mk2, Jaguar E Type
• Insurance and fuel are included
• Refreshments are provided
• Passengers vouchers allow one person to accompany you for the day, which doubles your driving time!
• Vouchers are valid for either of the following tours
Half Day Cotswold Tour
• 80 mile circuit of the Cotswolds via the regions less travelled roads
Malvern Loop Tour
• A scenic 70 mile circular road trip around the Malvern Hills
What Can I Expect
Get geared up for the classic car open road trip of your choice! Setting off from HQ in Redditch, we’ve got a duo of tour routes with a fantastic trio of cars for you to drive. Tours last around four hours and depart in the afternoon, making it a lovely way to spend a few hours in the great British countryside.
This voucher is valid for both tours, so you can decide which you prefer when booking your tour date with the supplier. We are offering driver-only deals and also packages for a driver and a passenger to share each vehicle together.
As with all the best classic car open road trips, these two are both circular tours, meaning you get to see new places all along the route you take. They have been very carefully planned to avoid busy main roads where possible (there’s no need to battle with the M5 for example!) and to offer a real insight into the gorgeous countryside around these parts.
The Malvern Hills trip takes you on wonderful open roads through the likes of Eckington on the River Avon, to the very heart of the Malvern Hill Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It’s a vast nature reserve with ancient woodlands and cultural heritage all around. It is also, of course, where the natural spring water Malvern Hills comes from!
The Cotswolds loop shows you all the traditional beauty away from the classic tourist hot spots. You’ll drive along open roads through villages such as Studley and Middle Littleton heading towards Broadway, a lovely spot filled with yellow-stone houses just as you’d expect in the Cotswolds. The trip is steeped in history too, with the likes of Dumbleton nestled in the Cotswold foothills having been mentioned in the Domesday Book.
On all classic car open road trips you have the full event support back up of the organisers, the cars are all insured and the afternoons are guided, so there’s no getting lost. Drivers rotate around the cars, taking it turns to drive classics such as Triumphs, Jags and Healeys. A thoroughly lovely afternoon road trip!
• Dates are generally available on weekdays with the occasional weekends
• Driving days start at 13:00 and finish at around 17:00
• All dates are subject to availability
• Drivers must hold a full manual UK driving licence with less than 6 points
• Drivers must be aged between 25 and 75
• Not suitable for spectators, however a passenger voucher can be purchased for one person to accompany you for the day
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Optional collision damage waiver is available to purchase for £30 when booking your date
• As with all classic cars there is no guarantee they will be available on the day. In the event a car is unavailable it will be substituted with another classic car from the extensive fleet
• Experiences ar based on two voucher holders per car - If you are attending on your own you may be paired with another driver and share the driving. Passenger vouchers are available to purchase should you not wish to be paired up on the day
• Redditch, Worcestershire