• A Christmas RIB charter for up to 12 people
• Approximately 50 minutes out on the River Thames
• Life jackets are provided and are compulsory for all participants
• Waterproof sailing jackets, trousers and goggles are available
• Choose the cocktail option and you can enjoy a cocktail on board as you sail through festive London
• London Eye
• Houses of Parliament
• Somerset House
• London Bridge
• Tate Modern
• Shakespeare's Globe
• The Gherkin
• The Shard
• HMS Belfast
• Tower Bridge
• Canary Wharf
• Cleopatra's Needle
• St Paul's Cathedral
• The Tower of London
What Can I Expect
Introducing the Christmas RIB boat ride! ‘Tis the season to go boating on the Thames with these exclusive RIB boat charters in London during November and December for up to 12 passengers. Be it a family day out or a works do, there’s no better way to kick off the festive season than with a fast and fabulous ride on the river.
Santa’s sleigh takes on an altogether more streamlined look with these red rocket rigid inflatable boats. Departing from the London Eye Pier, the RIBs will whisk you off for a Christmassy boat ride along the Thames to Canary Wharf and back again.
You’ll be seeing London at its true best on these rides. The air is crisp, the summer tourist crowds have gone and Londoners are getting in the festive spirit. As the waning winter sun slowly sets in the sky, the city becomes a sparkling wonderland with Christmas lights and decorations lining your route.
From the London Eye sitting pretty on the South Bank and those famous Houses of parliament opposite, to the Tower of London and the skyscrapers of Canary Wharf, you’ll be a witness to it all. A highlight for many is skimming along the water right underneath the stunning Tower Bridge. It might have been built back in the late 19th century, but it’s still a major player on the London landscape.
As well as the great things to see, guests often comment on how friendly the crew is. The skipper and their team will extend you and your fellow RIB riders a warm welcome as you board and will keep you entertained all the way. And for that extra little bit of Christmas cheer, why not push the boat out (‘scuse the pun) and go for the welcome cocktail add-on!
These vouchers are for an exclusive charter at a time to suit you for up to 12 passengers to ride together in the RIB, a powerful inflatable speedboat. They’re valid for rides taken during the run up to Christmas in November and December are offer superb value for money. Book in the morning and go Christmas shopping after, or take your ride as a precursor to a Christmas meal out in the capital - the possibilities with these great value Christmas RIB boat rides are endless!
• 7 days a week from 1st November until 23rd December 2019
• Experiences run hourly between 10.00 and 16:00
• Dates and session times must be booked before 31st October 2019 and are subject to availability
• There are no age or weight restrictions
• Minimum age for cocktail option is 18
• Under 14's must be accompanied by an adult
• Participants will need to be able to climb onboard and sit on an individual seat for the duration of the trip
• All boats can experience unpredictable movements that can aggravate existing medical conditions
• The experiences are unsuitable for expectant mothers at any stage of pregnancy
• Spectators are welcome to watch the RIB depart/arrive
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• The RIB Experiences can accommodate people with some disabilities. The boat has been approved by the SCOPE and there are specially designed stability rails on board
• You are advised to wear sensible clothing bearing in mind it is usually cooler out on the river. Flat soled shoes are recommended
• Trip Advisor #1 Attraction in London
• Depart from London Waterloo Millennium Pier located underneath the London Eye