• Welcome introduction by Louise who will be running your class
• Briefing on what you will be making including Chocolate Fondant, Belgium Truffles and Chocolate Cake
• 'Willies World Class Cacao' chocolate is used throughout the recipes as well as top quality real Belgium Chocolate
• Classes last around 3 hours
• You will receive a notebook and pen to make note of the recipes
• Loan aprons are available
• You will be in a group of up to 12 people
What Can I Expect
Enjoy 100% pure cacao with these fabulous cooking with chocolate workshops in Essex! This is one of the most chocolatey experiences we offer, as the school uses the very fine Willie's Venezuelan chocolate which boasts an exceptional taste.
The cocoa beans are harvested, fermented and dried on the plantation before being shipped over in sacks direct to the Willie's chocolate factory in the UK. The chocolate experts here in Essex chose to use this gorgeously tasty choc as it is fantastic to bake with and you'll be making such delights as scrumptious chocolate soufflé, cake and fondant.
The workshops are totally hands on and as well as using the Willie's chocolate, you will also get to mix it with Belgian chocolate to create tasty things like truffles. And yes, there are plenty of opportunities to eat the chocolatey goodies you make. Of course, all this cooking with chocolate is thirsty work, so you'll be glad of a nice glass of wine to sip as you get stuck in with the chocolate.
These cooking with chocolate workshops in Essex take place in a professional kitchen in the picturesque village of Danbury and these half day sessions are held in the mornings or afternoons. Just you wait to taste the divine dishes you'll be making!
• Classes are available on selected weekday and weekend dates throughout the year, usually running around once a month
• Classes can be taken as a morning session from 10am or an afternoon session running from 2pm
• There is a minimum age of 18 required to attend this class
• Any allergies must be discussed with venue when booking
• A nut free environment cannot be guaranteed
• Due to the hands on and busy nature of this experience, spectators are not permitted
• The venues kitchen has a cooking station which faces directly onto the dinning station, where participants will take turns in both cooking and spectating
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Refreshments are available to purchase on site
• Chocolate Cookery classes take place at the relaxed and welcoming cookery school in Danbury Essex