• Flight for two on the British Airways i360
• Glide up slowly to 450 feet and enjoy breath-taking views of up to 26 miles
• The ride is for approximately 30 minutes
• Allow for one hour on site
• A meal for two at Bella Italia with a glass of Prosecco (or choice of soft/hot drink)
• Your choice of three courses from the 'Taste of Italy' menu
What Can I Expect
Welcome aboard the British Airways i360 viewing tower! Take a flight to the skies and see Brighton and Sussex as you have never seen them before.
Cruise up slowly to 450ft above the beach, to enjoy breath-taking 360° views of up to 26 miles from the observation tower, conceived and designed by Marks Barfield Architects, the creators of the London Eye. And for that extra flavour to your trip, this i360 package includes a meal for two at Bella Italia restaurant.
British Airways i360 has a fully enclosed, aerodynamically shaped, futuristic glass viewing pod with room for up to 200 visitors to move around in, admiring the views from all different angles. Get a new perspective on Brighton and beyond, looking out over the South Downs and the beautiful Sussex countryside and coastline.
Once back on Terra Firma, it’s just a 15-minute stroll along the beach front and into the main town centre to your table at Bella Italia. You’ll be choosing your three courses from the ‘Taste of Italy’ menu and for that little extra touch of welcoming service and warm Italian hospitality Bella is known for, a glass of Prosecco is included too. We think this is the perfect way to round off the day you took off on the British Airways i360!
• Weekdays and Sundays throughout the year
• Not available on Bank Holidays or special days such as Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day
• No age restrictions
• Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Under 18s will receive a soft drink as a welcome drink
• British Airways i360 is fully wheelchair accessible
• Not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Brighton i360 is able to operate in most weather conditions, however in high winds the pod may glide up to a lower height
• British Airways i360: Lower Kings Road, Brighton
• Bella Italia: 24 Market Street, Brighton